I watched as Lucy left the room saying something about getting changed for something else. I looked at the corner of my eye to see Luka just glaring at me. "Better than my cooking," Luka said as he put a hand over his heart.

I chuckled at my older cousin reaction, "hey don't feel bad you make one killer cake and pie dude," I said and waved to him as I left the room. I went back to my room and yawned then looked at the desk. "Probably should start writing some songs I know Luka probably hosted an event that we would be performing at," I mumbled to myself.

I started to write a song a while ago and as I finished that's when there was a knock on the door. "Open," I said still finishing the song. "Hey, I hosted an event that we gotta go to in like an hour," Luka said.

'Called it,' I thought to myself as I put the pen down and got up from my chair. "Alright, let me get ready," I said tossing the notebook to the bed. I quickly got dressed and headed downstairs.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I could hear Lucy's voice from the kitchen. "C'mon, boys! We have to go! We're already running late!" she said with a note of urgency in her voice. Luka and I shared a look before hurrying towards the kitchen.

Lucy was standing near the door with a bag in her hand and a stern look on her face. "We have to go now, guys. I don't want to be late for this event," she said, her tone brooking no arguments.

We quickly grabbed our things and followed her outside. As we got into the car, Lucy put on some music and we started to sing along to the tunes. It was a fun and carefree moment before we reached our destination and got ready to perform.

As I got up on stage, my heart racing with anticipation, I couldn't help but feel grateful for having Luka and Lucy by my side. They were my family, my support system, and together, we were unstoppable.