"Well, it's me, right? Fast and good at everything," Jin praised himself, making the others roll their eyes but also smile.

Curious about where everyone was, Jin sat on the sofa's arm and asked, "Where's everyone hanging out?"

"Jimin and Namjoon are on their way back from the shopping hall, and Hoseok hyung is in the kitchen, busy with his laptop," Taehyung said, stretching himself out with a loud groan. 

Curious about the youngest ones, Jin asked, "And the kiddos?"

"Oh, those two? They were having so much fun earlier, making lots of noise. But about half an hour ago, they quieted down," Taehyung explained.

Understanding the maknaes' love for mischief, Jin shook his head, smiling. "As long as they're having fun without bickering, it's all good. Let them do their thing." He clapped his hands together. "Okay, I'm hungry, and I bet everyone else is too. What if I make some noodle soup?"

Taehyung's eyes lit up. "The one with belly pork and kimchi?" Jin nodded, and Taehyung grinned, "Oh, you know exactly what I was craving, Hyung."

Trying to hide his smile, Jin stood up, he didn't plan to make that but he got the ingredients and if Taehyung craved this, why wouldn't he make it?

"Hyung, let me help you afterward. I'm feeling tired and need to shower. What if I take fifteen minutes, and then join you in the kitchen?" Yoongi suggested, stretching.

"Sounds good but If you want, rest on your bed until dinner. Taehyung will wake you up," Jin said as Yoongi nodded his head and left the room, leaving everyone behind to take a shower.

°°°

After Jin finished cooking, he asked Taehyung to gather everyone for dinner, and so he did, he went to the maknaes' room first but got no response. Leaving it for now he walked over to Yoongi's room, Taehyung, always up for some mischief, wanted to make waking up his hyung a bit fun.

Entering Yoongi's and Jin's room with a sly grin, Taehyung saw him still fast asleep. Quietly, he walked over, thinking about how to wake his hyung. After a bit of thinking, he decided on a simple but effective method – a gentle poke on the cheek.

Taehyung leaned over Yoongi and whispered, "Yoongi hyung, wake up. It's time for dinner, and Jin Hyung's noodle soup won't wait." He continued poking until he saw a little frown on Yoongi's face. Realizing poking wasn't enough, Taehyung decided to step it up. He grabbed a nearby pillow and lightly threw it in the air, letting it fall onto Yoongi's chest. "Time to wake up! The soup won't taste good without you," he teased.

Yoongi, feeling the disturbance in his sleep, finally opened his eyes and looked at Taehyung. "I'm coming, go now" he mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"Ok. but It's time to get up, hyung. The soup is ready," Taehyung said with a playful smile, leaving Yoongi with a playful eye roll. 

Knocking again on the door of the maknaes' room he got no response... again. Assuming they were sleeping, he headed downstairs to find everyone already enjoying their soup, even Yoongi Hyung found his way to the table. 

"Where are Nara and Kook?" Jin asked, 

"I think we better eat first, those two are sleeping like walruses," Taehyung said making the others laugh. He sat next to Jimin, -who was already enjoying his soup-, starting a small conversation about everything and nothing. 

Finishing their soup Hoseok felt it more than usual the emptiness that the makneas were not eating with them. "Hyung, maybe we should check on them. They've been in their room for quite a while," he said a bit concerned to Jin.