BTS RUN Moments (x3)

Start from the beginning

Jimin, V, Jin, and Namjoon were enjoying the little rant of the girl, seeing how she was defending herself in front of the giant who was standing in front of her. Hoseok instead held a hand on her shoulder trying to break the two from each other and Yoongi was just being Yoongi saying to fasten up their bickering so that they could go play.

"Go Nana, show him your taekwondo moves!" V chanted which made the girl smirk.

"See even V hyung, thinks I can hit you." the girl jumped once while fisting her hands

"You wish you could." Jungkook said only provoking the girl.

"Jungkook-ah let her! Com'on little boxer, let's start bowling," Hoseok said pushing the girl in the other direction with a big smile on his face.

"Let's go!" Namjoon stood up and ran to the bowling area taking immediatly a ball "Peach is mine!"

"Pink is mine!" Jin said what made Jungkook laugh.

"Hyung these are the lightest, your fingers don't even fit in here." Laughing they sat down, it was time to play and to make teams.

*10 minutes later in the game*

It was Na-Rae's turn to play and of course, she was good in this game, even beating Jungkook, made it much funnier! Almost hitting a strike her team sprung up and ran in each other arms.

"We are going to win!" she yells

"I will not celebrate too soon, I'll take the green one," Hoseok said ignoring the little celebration of the other team.

"Off you go watermelon farmer." someone said which made everyone laugh.

It was such a cozy and warm afternoon filled with laughter that Na-Rae found herself enjoying it immensely. She couldn't help but wonder why they didn't do this more often.

As the game came to an end, Na-Rae was seated in a relaxed hook position next to Jungkook. While they watched Hoseok take his turn, Jungkook gently placed his hand on Na-Rae's neck, giving her a neck massage. It caused her to relax, closing her eyes for a brief moment. When Jungkook paused, she looked up into his doe eyes, a small smile appearing on his lips as he watched the pout on her face. He shook his head slightly, before placing his hand back on her neck. "This feels good," she expressed, looking up with a bright smile and happy. The strange way they acted with each other, with its ups and downs, was a mystery to others, but the members were so used to it that they didn't pay attention anymore.

______________________

Views: 3.3K

Popular comments:

Army_lover91: One moment the maknaes are bickering, the other moment they are hanging on each other. It's a real rollercoaster! How do the older hyungs even put up with them?

Spicey_ramen: Go team watermelon! 🍉

I_am_Min: Everyone talking about Jungkook and Nara... Can we not talk about Yoongi being the noisiest cheerleader ever? Seriously, from the start, he had me spitting out my drink, telling those two to speed up their fight. Love that man!

Gigi.Bts98: This episode is hilarious, love Junna, they are just like my siblings and me. And can we get more of Yoongi's hilarious commentary? Yes, please!

Baby_JK97: Junna for real! 💜