Chapter 23

Tae: I am dating someone.

Tmom: That's amazing tae who is she?

TDad: Do you think she can fit in Kim's family?

Tmom: yaah! Stop threatening him.

Tae: Appa I am sure you will be surprised if you know who is she.

TDad: I will be the happiest one to know if you like her that's what all matters.

Tmom: yeah! Wait you all know this already.

"No we are in suprised as well and eager to know who the luckiest girl is..."

TDad: But-

Tmom: wae?

TDad: I promised James that Tae will meet Miss Sofie and he said he will arrange a date this weekend.

Tae: It's okay appa I will attend the date and explain everything to her and I hope she will understand.

TDad: That will be fine for me.

Tmom: So when are you going to introduce your girlfriend to us.

Tae: Soon mom *said it with a wink*

Evening:
Everyone were busy in their rooms choosing and trying their outfits and preparing for tomorrow.

*Knock knock*

Tae: who's there?

Jimin: It's me!

Tae: wassup bro

Jimin: Have you gone crazy?

Tae: why?

Jimin: what's up with you dude you have GIRLFRIEND? And I didn't know it!

Tae: nah! I too don't know that I have girlfriend. *Fake laugh*

Jimin: Then why did you like to your parents.

Tae: I don't know.But I am sure who I am going to introduce to them.

Jimin: who? Miss Kim ? Are you crazy!

Tae: Yes I am ! And you know what get out of my room.

Jimin from outside: "This lie gonna put you in a big trouble tae and don't come to me to seek help caz I am not helping you later"

Tae: Nevermind

Taehyung knew that he lied to his parents and he also was in a confusion that he really like Jennie or it's just an infatuation before he conforms it by himself he is not gonna propose to her and neither introduce anyone as a Girlfriend to his parents.

The day has arrived, everyone was upto the wedding. All of them looking beautiful and dashing.

The bride walks with grace and anticipation, her steps measured yet filled with excitement. Adorned in a flowing gown, she moves slowly, savoring the moments before reaching the altar. Eyes may be fixed on her, but her focus is on the journey toward a new chapter in her life.

The atmosphere was enlightened and groom was looking dashing and excited.

The vows were done.
The bride and groom had their speeches and they bought smiles on every one.
Everything went perfectly as anticipated.

Jen pov:
Wow! Why everything here looks so dreamy may be this is what I want for me as well.The beautiful flowers beach side stage the whole decor with all the people and this cute couple..

And then she saw Mr.kim who was taking support from the gaint wall leaning on his shoulder claping for the newly wed with a glamorous smile on his stunning face giving me euphoric feelings.