Chapter:21

Rosé: Ahhhhhh! Wt the hell am I doing in your room?

Jimin who was sleeping peacefully woke up by a unanticipated scream beside him. It was a female yell and a familiar one.
He slowly sat up on the bed still his eyes closed stroked his messy hair and rubbed his eyes opening them with a low pace not to let the sun rays coming from the window hit his eyes.And when he recognised the human being who is yelling at him now is Rosé.

Jimin: Good morning! "Smiled"
He greeted very casually like nothing new happened here and chilled like he see her every day when he wake up.

Rosé: What the heck wrong with you?
And what the hell am I doing in your room?
what happened between us?
She shooted the question not Letting jimin answer any of them.

Jimin: Wait! you are in my room?

Rosé: Should I award you for realise it this quick! *She said mockingly*

Jimin: No but- what are doing here?

*He asked her the same question for what she was screaming her lungs off*

Rosé: I don't remember anything. Please tell me the truth did you take advantage of me in my drunk state.

Jimin: Excuse me! How can you talk like this to your BOSS
*yelled at her emphasizing the word Boss*

Rosé: Exactly just because you are my Boss you think you can do anything you wish for? *She strikes him back*

Jimin: Rosé please calm down first!
Look at the room everything is as it is how it was before and more over we are dresses up nothing seems messy here.I am sure nothing happened. So please don't panic.

He spoke calmly and what he was referring was true there is no mess in here so it seems convincing now.

Jisoo: what is happening here?
Jin and jisoo banged into the room with astonishment.

Jimin turned to them and gave a nervous smile.

Jin: You smiling like a freak then definitely something is wrong.

The couple saw rosé who looked worried.

Jisoo: What happened? Are you okay?
She asked rosé in puzzlement of the situation inside the room.

Jimin looked at rosé with a pleasing eyes signaling her not to make the situation more worse by letting them know how did they woke up in the same room.

Rosé: umm- Nothing I am fine unnie.
*She said so plainly*

Jin: Wait what are you doing in his room this early?
*He asked with a doubtful look on his face*

Jimin: I called her to discuss some office stuff.

Jin: Now? Are you serious jim just because you are her boss you are not even letting her sleep.

Rosé was trying hard to stop her laugh at Jin's words because it suits the circumstances they are in.

Jimin: No it's nothing like that.
I got an important work to do so i needed her help soo.. "blinked normally"
*Jimin tried his best to cover it up *

Jisoo: No work stuff here! I am feed up with all the men in this family you all care about your businesses more than anything!
*She looked disappointed*

Jimin: I am sorry nona.I promise no more office work untill the wedding is over.

Jisoo: Not just till the wedding "The whole week" got it!

Jim: sure! Anything for my beautiful nonaa.
*He exclaimed with smile in agreement *

Jisoo nodded at him in approval.