2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴

Start from the beginning

Closing the door he glanced at his old yet new decorated room. 

He smiled at the colour, it was sap green and dark black, just as he liked. 

Touching the wall he could feel he was finally home. 

Sighing he plopped on his bed on his back. 

"You're cute Rehana" he smiled remembering the incident when the spoon fall down from the clumsy girl's hand to the plate creating a sound. 

At the dinner table he asked her about her name and she looked shocked and surprised. 

The way she replied shyly lowering her head almost made him chuckle at her cuteness. 

From Ayaan he got to know she is their guest. He didn't ask further, respecting her privacy. 

But he is getting curious to know more about the girl. 

But his past

What if she moved on ? 

What if she forget him? 

He also didn't tried to reach her. 

It's been three years. 

Sighing he got up and went to his parents room. 

"Mom, are you awake?" He knocked on the door of his parents bedroom. 

The door opened in the next moment revealing Yuvaan was laying on the bed while Maheen was sitting on the couch and Hiya opened the door . 

"You here?" Abhimaan asked 

"Yes. Badi Maa was oiling my hair" Hiya showed Abhimaan her oily hairs and he smiled. 

"Good night badi maa take rest" Hiya kissed Maheen's cheek before leaving the room after wishing Yuvaan and Abhimaan. 

"Come Abhi come" Maheen patted the place beside her. 

Abhimaan laid his head on his mother's lap. 

"What happened beta? You're looking stressed?" 

"What? Stress? You just came home three days ago, why are you stressing Abhi?" Yuvaan asked

"No dad. Nothing like that. I'm fine. It's just that I want to know about Rehana. I don't know what is happening with me but the girl is making me insane. I'm getting curious about her more and more." 

Maheen looked at Yuvaan who's smiling ear to ear sheepishly at his son's words. 

Maheen glared at Yuvaan asking him to stop this. 

"It's just three days since you saw her,  Abhi." 

"I know mom, I know that. And that's why I'm getting insane. How can she occupy my mind like this?" 

"Do you like her?" Maheen asked, caressing his hairs. 

"Maybe or maybe not. I want to talk to her. I want to spend some time with her but she always runs away from me. As if I'm some alien" Abhimaan said with a heavy sigh and Yuvaan chuckled.