Chapter 6: Recruit For Edgerunners

Start from the beginning

???: "Ma'am, Director Aramaki want have a word with you." He said to her and make her sigh out and she said.

Motoko: "I'm on it." She said to him and then she was walking toward to where the office right away and then she was walking and keep walking and then she made it to the office right away and then she was turn her head to look at the old man who was sat down there and he was holding a newspaper that he was reading the newspaper about there was an important with killing style. The old man have a white hair goes up and this old man was the director of Section 9 and then he was sat there and chilling by himself and then he was reading the newspaper about what happened in this world.

???: "Come on in, Major." He said to her and this old man name was...Director Aramaki.

Director Aramaki

Director Aramaki.

When the old man told her to seat down and she was take a seat and then she ask the old man what is up to and then he shown the paper about there was a massacre on the club and all every gangsters are dead and they both are been killed by something else or whatever that is out there and killing these poor bastards got what they deserved.

Then Motoko ask him about what happened and then he was grab the remote of the TV and open the TV up right away and make him was gonna show the woman about what happened and there was recording about the gangsters are shooting their weapons at whatever that is. When they both keeps shooting and out of nowhere something else appeared by itself and killing these gangsters with the claws from the beast torn them all apart off and rip with tear them all and make Motoko surprise for what she just witnesses at these gangsters got slaughters by the beast.

When Motoko saw the beast and she saw how big and tall with hairy and fur from the creature and the creature was use his powerful claws light glowing and slashing all of these motherfuckers apart off. The beast have a wolf's face and the body looks like a human form but humanoid form of the creature and it had a tail too.

 The beast have a wolf's face and the body looks like a human form but humanoid form of the creature and it had a tail too

Motoko: "What the hell is that?" She asked Aramaki.

Aramaki: "I have no idea, Major Kusanagi....I believe this thing is the one who massacre all every last one in the club and tearing them all out. But we don't know who or what that thing was...but it is extremely dangerous." He said to her and make her was recording the whole thing of (Y/N) just begin to claw and massacring all every last one of these motherfuckers.