Chapter 9: Hillcrest ーRebirthー

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "Surely, but it seems that Ymir knows about her abilities... not like Eren. Or the other intelligent titans." That beast will have something to do with it?

Reiner: "That Ymir is a titan means that she knows part of the mysteries of the world... I didn't realize anything.."

Bertholdt: "Neither me.."

Y/N: "And now these two look like they've seen a ghost...." "Seems like she knows more than the ordinary."

Nanaba: "At first glance I would say that she is on our side, since she is fighting the other titans..."

Krista: "Ymir can't be... our enemy" She said somewhat distressed.

Bertholdt: "But what is her goal?"

The soldiers noticed how Ymir seemed to be at all costs protecting the tower. Despite her agility, she did not have the necessary strength to defeat a group of titans, which despite being few were still just as dangerous.

Connie: "What's wrong with her? Don't tell me you're worried about the tower collapsing?"

Mike: "We can't even help... the gas is scarce. And you Y/N?"

Y/N: "I feel horrible, a deep pain from my neck to my head."

Mike: "Huh? Since when?"

Y/N: "5 minutes ago..."

Krista: "Although we're not fighting... She could have used those powers to escape on her own, but she's protecting us... Even if it means risking her life"

Krista pursed her lips in irritation and stood up on the edge of the roof

Y/N: "What the hell?"

Krista began to shout determinedly

Krista: "Don't you dare die here, Ymir!! Don't pretend to be a good girl, idiot! Do you want to die like a heroine, idiot? Do you think that will get you to heaven? Fool! Live for yourself! If you're going to die defending the tower! Destroy it then!"

The others observed a Krista totally different from the usual one, Nanaba, on the other hand, noticed a distressed face on Y/N's face.

Nanaba: "Why do you look like you're dying, huh?"

Y/N: "I'm tired boss... I feel like my head is going to explode."

Nanaba: ._.

Ymir, overwhelmed by the Titans, began ripping bricks from one section of the tower, causing it to tilt and nearly collapse.

Reiner: "She's really destroying it!"

Krista: "That's the way, Ymir!"

Ymir clung to the tower to the surprise of many and spoke.

Ymir: "If ... you want ... to live, hold on tight!"

Y/N: "Bertholdt, take your hand away from your mouth or you'll bite yourself... and take care of Henning."