Chapter 3: Historia grown, Krista to meet

Report: Making Preparations, June of the year 850.

A hooded figure appears and kills one of the Titans that had been acquired by the Survey Corps . They gravely injure the second one, but before that happens, Y/N appears in the area and starts questioning their presence. The hooded figure doesn't respond, forcing the Survey Corps member to use force to subdue them.

The hooded figure uses their vertical maneuvering equipment to navigate through the dark city. Y/N cuts one of the harnesses that was attached to the wall, causing the hooded figure to nearly fall, but they manage to attach the next harness to the ground.

Hooded figure: So fast! How can he run so fast while holding that three-part weapon? And how did he cut the harness that even a Titan can't?

Y/N: She's very fast. I'll have to crush her while she's running and prevent her from escaping.

The two continue their pursuit through the streets, but one of the streets has a carriage that obstructs their path. The hooded figure jumps over it, while Y/N goes around, ready to attack. As they cross paths, Y/N launches his offensive.

But the hooded figure grabs onto the door, jumping back and surprising Y/N.

Y/N: I'm sure I touched her just now... "You're probably like Eren. What?!"

Suddenly, the carriage is thrown at Y/N, who can do nothing but take the impact of the Titan's strength.

Hooded figure: I can't escape from him so easily since I'm very visible in this place!

The hooded figure looks back and sees the houses starting to light up due to the commotion.

Hooded figure: Before it's too late... I have to cross the wall! But I have to shake him off in that alley!

The hooded figure tries to enter the alley, but the carriage is thrown again, blocking the way.

Y/N: "Are you surprised?" - he approaches - "I may not look strong, right? But it's all in the touch."

Hooded figure: Even though he doesn't look strong, his senses and endurance are enormous... he compensates for his lack of sight by using his body as a fortress. Everyone can train, but he's different...

Y/N: "Have you noticed? My magnitude of displacement is less than that of a human, yet I can sense everything from great distances, I can shape sounds with my limited creativity." - he draws his nunchaku - "That's the end of our conversation."

Out of nowhere, Y/N appears next to the hooded figure, who had just entered the darkness. Nevertheless, Y/N manages to strike her in the face, destroying the concrete wall and crossing a street.

Hooded figure: I thought they were all normal people, but this guy doesn't even move like a person. It's not a matter of being able to predict it like in a fight. Any attack he launches can be harmful, and any damage he receives can be minimal, even that of a Titan...

"Annie, come back home, please."

Annie: I'm sorry, but I can't afford to be captured on this island just yet.

Annie escapes by climbing the wall, followed by Y/N. They can already see the wall a few streets away. Y/N continues to push his vertical maneuvering equipment to the limit, traversing several rooftops to avoid confrontation. As they begin to climb the wall, Annie's harness is cut once again, and she watches as Y/N falls from above.

Annie: How did he get there so quickly?

Annie dodges his attack and continues climbing, while Y/N climbs back up. Once they reach the top of the wall, Annie evades another attack from Y/N, which becomes more frequent.