Chapter 1:Exploring And Fighting Villains

Earth 119(Union City)(3rd POV)

We see Makoto and his friends are walking at the street as they look around and everything is pretty normal.

Kaylee:Huh..everything is still normal..

Ben:Yeah but we gonna watch out from those corrupted heroes.

Then we see Makoto is explaining about their previous journey from another Union Verse to Ozpina and Ironlady as they were shocked to heard that their alternate version of themselves was corrupted.

Ozpina:I can't believe that myself in alternate version was corrupted!

Ironlady:Yeah..especially me!...I mean an alternate version of me!

Makoto:Don't worry.We will take down those guys.

Rushia:Uh guys..we got some problem.

They look in front and saw there Nomu attacking the street as the civilians run away from the Nomu.

Ozpina:Nomu?!

Makoto:*Sigh*Yep..It been long time I didn't fight the Nomu.I'm going in.

Kaylee:Wait Onii-chan!I want to go in too!

Makoto:Nah it too dangerous.I'll deal with it.

Kaylee:*Pout*Mean Onii-chan.

Makoto summon his Ghost Driver as he press the switch on his eyecon and insert to his Ghost Driver as he close it and the black parka came out and he does his pose

Ghost Driver Announcer:Eye!Bacchiri Miro!

Makoto:Henshin!

He pull and push the lever on his Ghost Driver as the parka came down to him.

Ghost Driver Announcer:Kaigan!Specter!

He then transformed into Kamen Rider Specter.