Juice Ortiz

I had been dating Jake for about six months and I thought things were going good. Sitting at the picnic tables with the guys, eating lunch, I get a text. Smiling I look at his name on the ID and opened the text. Reading the text, my smile fades. Closing the text, I get up and tell the guys I will see them later. Lunch was over anyways. Juice follows me and grabs my hand. "Lena are you okay?" he asked. Putting on a fake smile, I say, "I'm fine Juicey boy. I promise." Kissing his cheek, I walk away and into the office and shut the door. "You okay baby?" Gemma asked. As I walked into the office. "No, Gem. I'm not." I tell her. She pulls me to the couch and sits down after closing both doors. "What happened?" she asked. "Jake broke up with me...over text message." I say. "Oh Sweetheart. Did he say why?" she asked. "It doesn't matter." I say, getting up to head to the clubhouse to get some work done.

I was stocking the bar when the guys came in. Without saying a word, I start handing out beers. "What's up with you Lena?" Tig asked. "I'm good Tiggy." I say and go on cleaning and stocking. "Something's up. Who was that text message from?" Opie asked. "That's none of your business." I tell him getting angry. "It is when we can clearly see it upset you." Jax said. Finally getting pissed, I shout. "Fine. Jake broke up with me through a fucking text message. Apparently he can't handle dating a fat girl." I say before throwing down the towel and hauling ass out of the clubhouse. I didn't stop until I reached my car and took off for home.

I walk into my house and lock the door. Making sure all of the curtains were closed, I sit on the couch and grab the pillow and sob into it. Laying down, I just lay there thinking and sobbing. I hear a bike pull up but I don't feel like seeing anyone. There was a knock on the door but I didn't answer. Maybe they will go away. I didn't get so lucky. I hear the key in the door. The only one that has a key is Juice. He walks in and I ignore him. He walks to the kitchen and walks back in. "Move." He says and I move and sit up. Handing me a spoon, I see he brought a gallon of my favorite birthday cake ice cream. "Talk." he says pulling me into his side. I take a bite and once I swallow it, I say "There's nothing to talk about. I knew it was coming." He looks down at me and asked "How did you know?" Sitting up, I say, "There was always a reason we couldn't hang out with his friends or go anywhere. Anytime we spent time together it was always here." I tell him. "He's wrong you know." Looking down at the gallon of ice cream in my hand, playing with the spoon, I don't say anything. Tilting my chin up so that I will look at him, he says "You're perfect." Pulling away from him, I stand up and take the ice cream into the kitchen and put it in the freezer. Standing at the counter, feeling the tears falling down my cheeks again. Juice walks in behind me and turns me to face him and pulls me to him and holds me. "Lena please don't cry over him. He isn't worth it." Juice tells me. Pulling away again, I wipe the tears from my eyes, I finally speak. "Juice, why doesn't anyone want me? Am I that disgusting?" I asked. "Baby, no. Don't ever think that no one wants you. "Lena I want you." he says and I freeze. "Juice, dont. I know you are just being nice but don't..." I am cut off by his lips crashing into mine. I stiffen for a second before falling into his arms and kissing him back. After a few minutes, we come up for air and he says "I want you. Please tell me you will be mine. Please." I open my eyes and I see his are still closed. "Juice, are you sure?" I asked. Opening his eyes, he picks me up and sits me on the counter. Kissing me again, he says "I have never been more sure of anything in my life. I love you Lena." Smiling at him, I pull him close and whisper in his ear, "I love you too Juan."