Kozik

I have been working at Teller Morrow for almost a year and know all the guys pretty well. One in particular caught my eye. Kozik. Something about that smooth personality and that sexy smile kills me. I have been dating my boyfriend Jeremy for almost two years. We weren't living together but he controlled almost everything I did. Who I spoke to, where I went, down to what I wore. He took me to and from work because he was convinced I would cheat on him.

While I know everyone pretty well, I don't speak a lot and I don't look anyone in the eye just in case Jeremy had someone watching. I didn't want to give him a reason to hit me again. Walking into the office to get the repo list, Kozik brushes by me and I wince. My ribs were still sore from the last time Jeremy beat me. He makes sure that he doesn't leave bruises where they will be seen. I tried to play it off but he doesn't buy it. "Jessica are you okay?" he asked. Not looking at him, I say "Yeah. Here's the repo list." hoping he will drop it but he doesn't. "Is he hurting you?" he asked. I don't answer and he walks up to me and pulls at my shirt and sees the bruises on my sides. "Fuck! Why didn't you tell us? I'll kill him." Kozik seethes. "No! Koz, you can't do anything. Please. Promise me." I almost beg. Pulling his gun out of his jeans, he hands it to me. "Take this. There's no serial numbers. He comes at you again, shoot him. Give me your phone." he tells me. Handing him my phone, he entered his number. "Call me if you need anything. I don't care what time it is." he tells me and I nod my understanding. Putting the gun in my purse, he walks out the door.

It's the end of the day and I am closing the office. Walking to Jeremy's car, I get in the passenger seat. "Who's he?" he asked me. "One of the mechanics." I say as he is glaring at Kozik who is glaring right back. Getting to my house, he follows me in and shoves me into the wall. "You fucking him?" he asked. "No, of course not." I tell him. I know where this is going. It wouldn't be the first time he has raped me. "If you can be his whore, you can be mine." he taunts. I remember the gun in my purse laying on the floor next to me. I grab the gun as he is walking towards me. I aim the gun and pull the trigger, hitting him in the chest. He falls to the floor and is bleeding out. I grab my phone and call Kozik. When he answers, all I said was "I need you." He responds "I'm on my way."

A few minutes later, Koz walks in the door and sees Jeremy laying lifeless on the floor and seeing me against the wall with the gun laying next to me. He checks Jeremy for a pulse, finding none, he comes to me and kneels down in front of me and takes my face in his hands and asked me "Are you hurt?" I look away from Jeremy and into his eyes and shake my head no. "Baby, I need you to tell me what happened." he says. "He asked me if I was sleeping with you and when I said no, he told me that if I could be your whore I could be his. He was going to rape me again." I confess. "Again? Fuck Babe. I am going to call Tig and Happy and get them here to take care of this okay?" he says. I nod my head yes and he pulls out his phone to call Tig.

A little bit later, Tig and Happy show up. Koz has moved me to the couch in the next room and is explaining what happened. They are all clearly pissed and all willing to do what needs to be done. Walking back over to me, Koz tells me, go pack a bag. Enough for a few days. You are staying with me at the clubhouse until we can get the prospects here to get this cleaned up." I nod my head and head to the bedroom.

While I am packing a bag, I can hear the guys in the living room talking. "Something you want to tell us brother?" Tig asked. "Yeah, no one touches her again. That fucker has been beating her and raping her. He better be glad she was the one that killed him. If it were me, I would have tortured his ass first." Koz responds. "That's not what I am talking about. You haven't touched not one croweater since she started working with us and now, one call and you take off to rescue her? You feeling something there brother? Cause if you are, you better tell her and you better take care of her." Tig says. I walk back into the room before he can answer and I don't know if I want to know what his answer would be.

Walking into the clubhouse, he takes me and my things to his room and helps me to lay down. "I'm going to step out here and fill Jax in on what's going on okay. I'll be right back." he tells me. "Okay." I tell him. Walking out to the main room, Koz tells Jax what happens and that he is laying claim on me now so that no one else can hurt me. Of course, I don't hear this. He walks back into the room, strips down to his boxers and climbs into bed with me. Pulling me closer, he strokes my back with one hand while tilting my head to look at him with the other and whispers "You're mine now, Jessica. No one will hurt you again." he says and before I can say anything else, he kisses me and tells me "I'm putting my crow on you as soon as you are ready." All I can think to say is "Thank you for saving me."