Alex layed on the bed and his phone started ringing again, he looked at the caller id and rolled his eyes seeing his father's name on it. It was clear that their relation is not like Father and son relation. It is difficult to understand by the world.

His mind again roamed back to her eyes.

Her honey brown orbs were playing in his mind. He got lost for the first time in his life and that to for a girl. He switched off his phone and closed his eyes, he smirked remembering her punch on Daniel's neck and how she crushed his ego just by one sentence. 'Never let your guard off.'

This time his smirk turn into a slight smile. He remembered how she told him to count sheeps. It's new for him everything is new for him.

He is forced to hide his emotions in both of his worlds even as a CEO and as a Mafia King. But at this moment it's not under his control, his smile is not in his control.

He was getting more curious about her as each second passes. He wanted to take that mask from her face and was curious to look at her for once. No one knows what he is feeling, even he is unaware of this new feelings.

Unknowingly he slept within minutes. Even this was so rare for him, he barely sleeps because of his work and all. He just sleeps for 4 hours everyday that to in disturbance. He got up after few hours and switched on his phone.

His brows were furrowed seeing the unknown number on his business number. He have two Sims one for Mafia and other for his business. He ignored it and went out to his car and started driving. His phone started ringing again, he checked the time and it was 11 pm.

The number was unknown, he parked the car and picked the call.

"Hello is this Mr James speaking?"

"Yes."

"Sir, we are calling from the health hospital. Are you fine sir cause you need rest and to be in doctor's supervision."

"I'm fine."

"Sir, it's a humble request from our side that you should get back to the hospital as you need to be careful of the stitches."

Alex was silent, he thought for a second.

"Fine I'll be there." He said and cut the call.

He dialled Daniel's number.

"Yes baby."

Alex rolled his eyes listening his fake sweet voice.

"I'm going back to hospital."

"What? Why? What happened.."

"Shut up man you are giving me a headache." Alex groaned at his friend.

"Why are you going?"

"Call Father and tell him that bitch's bodyguard shot me thrice on her and her father's order. Tell him I'm admitted in hospital and critical."

"You devil minded man."

"Take 1.5 hours to get him not before that."

"Done."

With that the phone call ended. He drove to hospital and within minutes he reached. He already changed his outfit into normal and casual one. He went inside acting to stumble a little, nurse saw him and immediately helped him and took him to the room he was previously staying.

He was resting on the bed when she came inside.

"Hi." Alex said with a smirk.

"Why did you went without permission?" She asked furiously.