Paper

I throw the crippled paper after I draw the image of someone— I used to call as “Mine.” Through the episodes of my life that filled with everlasting hardships, the arts were probably my comfort zone to escape from reality. As I glance at the floor, all of my bond paper we're drown the image of him. There’s the scene that I was looking at him from behind while staring at the sunset. There is also the scenes where I was sitting at the bench while facing the street; where was the different horn of the cars are noisy.
And also the scene where I was approaching him through the pedestrian line.

I heavily sighed before I started to play my pencil on my hand. I stared at my ceiling room where the image of my drawing was infront of me. He is staring at me just like how I describe him, The color gray of his eyes are staring at me as if— I was the only one he was seeing and no one else. His  eyelashes that screaming with attraction, his long nose that almost makes him look like god; his broad shoulder that really suitable on him and he’s smirked at me before pinching my nose— wait what?!

I blinked twice no thrice! My eyes went to my drawing and there wasn’t draw over there as I stood up to this guy inside my room...

I fell on my swivel chair and he was there to help me get up, as soon as he reached my waist— my heart couldn’t actually stop from beating so fast! Is this real? Why I am seeing my own drawing? And why it seems like it’s real?!

Before I could notice that I am shivering, he pulled my hand forcely and lent me his warmth embrace! Oh my god! What is this? Am I hallucinating?! The next I knew was I can’t even utter any words while my eyes still on him.

“Staring is rude, Miss,”

He muffled as he move himself away from me, he stared at me for a few seconds before his little smile appeared through his kissable lips.

“Hey, do you hear me? Why you can’t talk to me? I am not a robot,” He said with his playful smile but turn into shy expression.

I move my feet to reach him area and I was afraid that if I touch him, would I able to see him like this? I am sure this isn’t true...

“Don’t ever think that I ain’t real because honestly speaking, as long as you still keeping me as yours, no one could deny that I am truly yours and existing in your entire life,” he said with his genuine smile that almost his dimple has shown on his left cheek.

“Oh my God!”

I uttered for a long a few minutes to react on his words. Instead of reaching him, he’s the one who reached me. His face lean on my shoulder and whispered,

“Why don’t you hang out with me and let me bring you to the place you were dreaming?”

“Seath... please, don’t make me crazy...” I muffled that almost losing my own voice.

A few minutes later. We went to the place where actually i don’t recognize earlier. The different kind of rides that I watched only for TV shows is now infront of me and the fact that I am with Seath! Every people is taking glances to him well, he’s really attractive to the eyes of everyone so I won’t against it. And I don’t think if he notice my glances after knowing that he held my hand tightly. I could feel myself crushing him even it is only a few minutes ago that I met him. Weird, but yeah... He is my boyfriend through my imagination. That is why I made an angle of his features and this is actually miracle Evening for me.

If this were part of my hallucination? I don’t want to wake up from this. I will choose to stay here even though, I don’t know what will be the consequence of this. Imagination or Realities, which of this two were making my life hard and having Seath next to me? It would be enough.

A few minutes later. We went to the place where actually i don’t recognize earlier. The different kind of rides that I watched only for TV shows is now infront of me and the fact that I am with Seath! Every people is taking glances to him well, he’s really attractive to the eyes of everyone so I won’t against it. And I don’t think if he notice my glances after knowing that he held my hand tightly. I could feel myself crushing him even it is only a few minutes ago that I met him. Weird, but yeah... He is my boyfriend through my imagination. That is why I made an angle of his features and this is actually miracle Evening for me.

If this were part of my hallucination? I don’t want to wake up from this. I will choose to stay here even though, I don’t know what will be the consequence of this. Imagination or Realities, which of this two were making my life hard and having Seath next to me? It would be enough.

“Mace...” He called my name.

“Yes?”

“Can I hug you?”

He asked me as if there is something going on but I refuse to think that way and let him hug me. I giggle with the thoughts of my crush is now hugging me!

And for a few seconds, he hugged me infront of the girls who was busy drooling over him.
I am lucky for having him and a tears burst out.

“I want to keep you mine but I want to be sane,”

In just a blink of my eyes, No presence of Seath with me. Just only a cripple paper that I was holding and he was drawn— crying in jail.