Chapter 21

Mateo

I hate flying long distances, at least Gino splurged for the first-class ticket. This trip is already a mess, from the change of plans to just sending me to more bullshit the Russo's this illusive family in Italy keeps sending our way. The entire time I was sitting in the airport and walking around I was constantly wishing Vanessa was with me. Not because I wanted to deal with this shit but I wanted to have her around.

She has completed changed me in the last few months. I use to be a guy who barely even wanted to talk to girls to not want to commit, but with her I will do anything to be by her side. That's why I guess I'm doing this, to protect her and make sure she isn't ever dragged into this. The nearly nine-hour flight I spend reviewing every aspect of the contract and the deals Antonio made with these damn people.

These fuckers thought that we wouldn't notice the less product for more money. They also have stipulations about who picks the product up to who negotiates they thought of almost everything but they didn't realize we would still finish the contract out. They're thinking we'll just toss this, but there is one thing we don't do which is go back on our word.

Landing in Rome and I instantly felt a sense of dread and uneasiness. I keep thinking about what Vanessa said about not feeling good about it and I don't either. Knowing this might not go well I need to make sure she is safe with Gino.

Me: Just got to the hotel. Is she staying at your place right now?

Gino: Yup. And she's still pissed thinking we can't trust her to be on her own.

Before I can get a message in response Vanessa's name flashes across my phone.

"Hey." I answer.

"Hey, did you get there okay?" She asks sweetly, I wish I could see her right now and what she's wearing.

"Yeah. I'm all good, hopefully this will just be a few days and I'll be home in no time."

"Good, I don't like that I have to stay with Gino during this whole thing."

"I know but it's safer this way."

She lets out a long breath, "I know but that's why I am so scared. I don't want anyone to worry about me, when you're over there dealing with these assholes."

"Mrs. Romano did you just swear?"

"Maybe I did." She snickers.

"When I get home, you are going to need to be punished for that."

"What kind of punishment are you thinking about sir?"

"I have a lot of ideas."

"Enlighten me, please."

I let out a groan. "Please tell me you are by yourself."

"Yup. I'm in one of the guest rooms."

"Good. I don't think you realize how much I miss you and how much I want you in my bed right now."

"Well, what are you going to about it?"

"Lots of things, first off I am rock hard for you right now, I wish you could feel my cock bulging through my pants right now." I could hear her whimper softly on the other side of the phone. "What are you doing right now sweetheart?"

"Hmmm."

"Baby use your words."

"I'm--."

"Are you touching yourself right now?"

"Yes."

"Where?"

"My tits."

"Keep touching them I want your pussy wet and your nipples hard, Vanessa. I'm taking out my cock right now and I want you to think I am right on top of you." She lets out a low moan. "Move your hand down to your pussy honey. Is it wet for me?"