||𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||

Start from the beginning

*****************************

" Spill it out " abhyant said Coldly. Viraj was standing infront of him with all the singhanias present their except Karishma and ayushree . Navya came to hall after making sure pihu was slept. That girl was crying for bestfriend.after a lot of efforts she made her sleep. Uma was sent to her room .
Suddenly Singhania hall air became thick . All members attention is focused on viraj .
" Someone had given slow poison to miksha " viraj said all faces were filled with shocks .
" What!!! How is this possible!! When !!where!! " Abhyant yelled not leaving any chance to viraj to say .
" Abhyant let him say " shlok shouted on his son .
"Dimethylmercury, it a slowest poision which can kill a person slowly not to forgot it a deadliest poison . Normally it symptoms starts to show after after 2 -3 three days but miksha immune is weak so, it started to show earlier " viraj filled them with information.
"It is a colorless liquid described as having a weak, sweet odor. Dimethylmercury is readily absorbed through the skin. A severely toxic dose requires the absorption of less than 0.1mL " dhirti continued him . All are shocked with information.
" Exactly, I think so in yesterday party someone had given her " viraj said looking at abhyant whose face blank .
" You can leave doctor" Ashok said . Viraj nodded at him
" Don't worry she will fine in few days, take care " viraj said and patted abhyant shoulder and left .
Abhyant left from there and shashvat and Vivaan accompany him . All went to their respective rooms.

****************************
" Arghhh...arrghhh" abhyant shouted throwing things of table making it shattered and broken.
" Bhai!!" Vivaan yelled and tried to stop him who is now puching the wall with his fist. Shashvat also tried to hold him .
" Stop it abhyant !!!" shashvat yelled jerking him away from wall.
" Use this anger upon that person who is responsible for our princess condition !!!" Shashvat calmly said .
" Yes Bhai , we need it find that bastard " vivaan said supporting . Shashvat called zubair , the security head of singhanias and a trustworthy person of singhanias brothers.
Three of went to shashvat study room , because abhyant room is messed up .
Shashvat sat on his chair. Vivaan and abhyant took their seat on the coach  . They all were busy thinking who is the person behind this . Sudden knock made them come out off their thoughts.
" Come in" shashvat said . Zubair entered but the thickness of air of study room and the three dominating alpha male presence giving it more dangerous vibes .
" Yes sir " zubair said standing infront of them looking straight. He is a trained fighter. He can sacrifice his life for singhanias brothers.
" Zubair, my princess got poisioned . Someone had tried to kill her " abhyant calmly said lightening a cigarette. Zubair observed him who calmly he is setting in a relaxed position with legs spread on the table.His posture screams aggression and destruction .

His posture screams aggression and destruction

" I swear on my sister sir . I can't even think of betraying you " zubair said . Vivaan observed his eyes which are showing loyalty and sincerity towards them .
Vivaan got up from his position and stood infront of him .
" We know zubair, it's not you but we want who is the person" vivaan said keeping his right hand on light shoulder.
" Summon all the civil guards who were in duty for tomorrow party " shashvat said remembering about the civil guards which were appointed for every singhania party for safety and Protection of family members.
"Okay sir !!!" Zubair said . Vivaan signal him to go .
As zubair went, dhirti entered. She looked towards three brothers. Eldest one is puffing his cigrate with closed, elder one is sitting in relax position on his chair and younger one is standing near the window. The their presence screams calmness but everyone knows it's calm before Strom . Shashvat as already felt her presence but he wants to know the reason behind it .
Dhirti cleared her throat making them open their eyes. Sudden attention made her nervous.
" miksha regains consciousness" that it abhyant was stood from his seat and as he was about cross the door.
" Bhai it would be good if you wash your face" dhirti said as politely she can . Abhyant understood and nodded at her . Dhirti left from there with shashvat and vivaan following her while abhyant made himself presentable. He can't meet his presence with cigarette smell and tired face .

**********************
"Offo .... I am fine mamma now stop this waterfall " miksha said tiredly cleaning her mother tears .
" Yes , yes ofcourse ayushree now stop it . My princess is perfectly fine" shlok said pecking his granddaughter forehead. Miksha gilled with happiness seeing her dadu supporting her .
Miksha was seating on her mother lap surrounded by all the singhanias. All are pampering her with kisses and love . Ayushree smiled seeing her daughter back to her shelf.
" Princess!!" Hearing her father yell miksha stood from her mother lap happily and tried to walk towards her dadda from where the sound came . Her steps are stumbling yet to reach her father, she didn't stopped .She was just near to edge of bed . Miksha took one more step.
" Miksha !!" " Buddy !!" " Baby " all yelled at same time .
They all sighed in relief seeing abhyant grabbed her in mean time before she could fall .
" Careful princess " abhyant said hugging her to his heart content .
" Dadda sleepy" miksha said yawning cutely. Abhyant got worried because just know she regained her conscious .
" Don't worry Bhai because antibiotics she is feeling sleepy" vivaan said clearing his doubt. While abhyant sighed in relief hearing him and caressed her hairs making her sleep in his arms .
"OUT!!!" Abhyant said silently trying not disturb his daughter sleep. All left from there while ayushree started to arrange the bed to make her daughter sleep.
Ayushree raised her arms to take her daughter but abhyant ignored her , positioned himself on bed with his princess still in arm . Caressing her head softly. Knowing her husband needs with their daughter. Ayushree covered them with duvet properly and left.
Abhyant closed his eyes for sometime as the door closed. A traitor tear slided from his eyes remembering his princess condition. He loves his daughter alot . The only calmness of his life and may be the only reason of his wife in his life?. After patting her sometimes, sleep engulfed him .

 After patting her sometimes, sleep engulfed him

______________________________________

Guys if you are truly liking the story,then please vote

and comment on it .

I observed there is less vote compared to reading

rates,

Many people's are adding it to their reading list

Which iam very thankful to them but please give your

support to the story.

Your votes and comments encourages us to write more

beautifully ❤️.

Hope all will try to do it 🤞