0:32

Pov - Felix

My breath quickened with each rough turn Minho would make as we raced around the city. We stopped multiple times believing someone else was Chan, it was already one in the morning, and he could be anywhere now.

"I hate you." I glanced at Minho, spewing venom at him. I watched as his hands gripped the steering wheel tighter his jaw clenching. Soon, his speed increased, making me hold on to anything and everything.

"Slow down!!" I scream as he swirves past a light post. Bile rises in my throat as he speeds down an empty road, making sure to stop and go stop and go multiple times.

Finally, he screeched his car to a halt. A gasp of air escaped my mouth as I let go slowly of the handles in the car. I tried speaking, but I was too stunned to speak at the moment.

Minho wouldn't stop looking at his wheel as he turned off the car. "Go."

"What?" My eyes widened. Is he going to dump me too??

Minho finally looked at me, a small gasp busted out. A couple of tears streamed down his cheeks. He quickly hid his face from me once again. "I wanted to protect you. I thought I was doing the right thing... I-"

He bit his lip as a blubbering cry was trying to come out. He slammed his head back against his head rest. "Felix, I'm your older brother." He stated.

"I know," I mumbled while looking down at my fidgeting hands.

Minho laughed a little and layed his head against the wheel, turning it towards me. I looked back at him. "I'm sorry for not protecting you sooner."

I sighed as a smile moved across my face. I quickly tried to hide it, knowing exactly what he put me through growing up, but... people can change. Either for the better or the worse, and I wanna hope his is for the better.

"I don't forgive you." I said while looking at him.

"I mean, I want to, but," my thoughts raced around from different memories of us. Of him and Chan. I can't forgive what they did to me. It won't make me forget, and it won't make the memories any better.

"I've learned to live with the constant bullying of you two and I can't stand it. There have been some great times and all, but in all seriousness, you could have decided to stop and act like my older brother a long time ago. So why now? Why is this the moment you decide to protect me?"

His mouth hung wide open as if he had never thought about it before. "I-"

I put my hand up to his face, "I dont need anymore apologies. Do you know who you should be apologizing to?" I let him think for a moment before chiming right back in. "Chan!"

Minho slowly nods while sighing. "I will. I promise, I'll make this right agai-"

"You better, or you won't ever be my brother in my eyes."

+++

It's pretty late and i got inspired, so maybe I'll publish 3 chapters in one night... who knowssss