0:27

Pov - Chan
Warning - Suicide attempt

My face planted into my pillows while my hands squeezed up the sheets. Thankfully, I had locked the door once I made my way in. I messed up again, didn't I?

I didn't mean to, but it felt like I was little again. My dad use to make breakfast for me all the time and sometimes we played around. Chocolate syrup or even maple would get on us, whipped cream was a big mess with us two in the way. Especially when dad brought home two bottles of the delicious stuff.

Mom never liked it though, she'd get mad at the mess and the ruckus we made. But we we're just having fun. She ruined it though and the breakfasts soon toned down, until he stopped completely.

I stopped eating at home and instead had to get up early to eat at school. It wasn't fun there and the food wasn't as good as dad's. He made it so much better, my favorite of his still being crepes. I wanted to make them, but it hit too close to home, so I decided against it.

One time, me and dad were chasing each other around with whipped cream bottles and sprayed it everywhere. But of course, it mostly hit us. My dad showed me how to tilt my head back and spraw it in, making it hard to swallow at first, but so much fun to try.

As he was doing it to himself, my mom had woken up from my loud giggling. I smaked my small hand against my dads leg to get him to let me try some of his again. But as he was licking around his mouth my mother had walked in, a menacing glare vibing off her.

A hard fist made way onto the counter as she looked at the mess and then the both of us. "Are serious you two?!" She yelled out snatching the can from my hand and tossing it into the garbage. "You're not five, grow up already!"

Her hand made way across my cheek making it sting widely. My head snapping up to my dad as he also looked frozen in place and unresponsive. "I-i'm sorry... my fault" I finally voiced out trying to get my father away from any sort of bashing that night, but he quickly got out of whatever he was in and took my small hand in his.

He smiled down at me and whispered for me to go into my room and lock it. I nodded slowly not sure what was about to happen and let go of him, flinching back as I scurried past mom. Doing exactly as my dad instructed me to do. I sat on my bed with the door shut and locked, head in my knees as I listened to them yelling.

Fresh tears rolled down my face as I knew it was all my fault. If I just wasn't born, maybe they would be happy?

That night... I tired. But it failed, I was too scared, but over time I had finally did it. I layed under the bath water, letting the feeling of suffocation come into play. My body moved frantically trying to get me to breath or go back up.

But I wouldn't.

My mind was coming in and out, working screams in my head as it was hurting more then I expected it to, but the yells didn't pass my lips. Well, that is until the door opened.

My father must have been wondering why I was taking so long and rushed in. I bet he didn't expect this to be what he saw. Once I saw something peer over the bath and yell for me. I rushed up coughing and hacking. My dad carefully sat me up with a worried look on his face.

Tears rolled down my eyes as my nose stung from the aggressive air intake as well as my throat. Switching between two ways of breathing. He held my back gently as he got me out of the bathroom and took care of everything else.

And soon I was dressed in pajamas, my hair soaking wet against my pillow. My breathing had finally gone back to normal, but it still stung, it stung so bad. My lungs feeling betrayed by my stupid kid antics.