0:20

Pov - Author's

Minhoo
I'm here

With that message the black dressed boy hurriedly looked out the window to see his best friends red sports car parked in front of the house. Quickly, he unlocked the second floor's window and climbed out. Feeling the soft breeze against his skin.

Breathing in and out slowly to calm his nerves before jumping down. His hands planting into the soft grassy dirt under him.

Felix sat inside looking out the kitchen window, what could he do to help Chan? Was there a way? Maybe he could- holy crap! Did a body just fall out of the sky?!

The younger's body moved on impulse and ran outside to see the person, but nobody was there. His eyes trailed around until he spotted his older brothers car. An eye sore really. But then he noticed two boys laughing inside of it, Minho and.... Chan?

But wasn't he in his room? Omg! Was he the one he saw fall off the roof?

Before he could yell out to the two boys, Minho's car was already started and was taking off down the road.

Disappointed he walked back inside the quiet house pulling out his phone to text his friends to come over. Whatever plans he made for him and Chan was definitely thrown down the drain, literally and figuratively.

Soon sounds of laughter filled up the house as his four friends entered. Snacks and drinks in all of their hands as they sat in a circle on the hardwood floor.

"Okay! But if Changbin didn't stop me, I would have fallen into that pit of snakes! I really owe you one bro" Jeongin announced making everyone shudder at the memory.

Changbin slapped the youngers back and smiled widely. "If you really want to do something for me then you know... a date wouldn't be so bad" he tried to sound sexy, but it ended up creeping Jeongin out.

"Your dating Hyunjin though!! And I'm dating Seungmin!"

"I don't mind" Hyunjin chimed in taking a swig of the beer in his hands.

"Unbelievable... Seungmin?" Jeongin starred at his boyfriend with shaky eyes. Please say no...!

The other younger just thought about it, placing the can on his lips, but not taking any. "Fine by me, but I get to have a date with Hyunjin!" he smiled wickedly.

Without any thoughts Hyunjin quickly yelled, "I'm in!"

"Omg! Just poly already!" Felix whined while already looking out of it from the drink. A small hiccup escaping his lips.

All four boys stopped and looked at each other. "Yeah!" They all screamed before crawling over and giving hugs and kisses to each other. Small I love yous being passed around.

Felix felt like throwing up seeing all the loving faces so he stood up and poured out the rest of his drink in the sink. He wished Chan was there, but what would he think of all of this? He'd probably just yell again...

Next a pair of strong arms wrapped around him from behind. "It's okay, Felix. You can be in are poly too!" Out of nowhere four kisses were placed on his cheeks making him blush viciously. "Guyysss!" He whined pulling away to look at the four boys.

"I love you guys, but..."

"You love someone else?"

Felix just nodded with a sad smile, before it turned into a bigger frown. "Don't worry, they can join us as well! As long as we love them it's okay!"

"No!" The boy yelled pushing all the guys away from him while laughing. "Get away you drunk idiots!"

●●●