0:28

Pov - Chan's

"Hey, Chan!" Sangyeon cheered out as his office door swung open, his bright eyes smiling down at me. It soon shut as I walked in, finding the fluffy blanket that I used on the couch, waiting for me to use it.

I sat down with the fluffy thing around my body, hopelessly looking up at the taller man as he had also taken a seat at his desk. A smile still plastered on his face as he once again started talking.

"Did you make the family you're staying with breakfast?"

"Sort of.." I simply said thinking about all the times Felix came in and either took over or helped. The different disastrous things I could make was beyong imaginable and I don't know if I would call it breakfast or not. But there is one time that it did work out.

The one time that me and Felix got along or maybe for a little bit. And also... what the frick was a little? I knew the basics of what it was, but I didn't know how to tell if I was or not. I mean I don't think I am, but Felix does or maybe he just doesn't know either? Should I bring that up or-

"Really?! That's great, what did you make and please don't tell me that you burned yourself." His smile soon plummeted once he spoke of the last sentence.

I shook my head with a low chuckle, "I made different things, the first time I tried, I messed up on making toast and waffles... the next time I had Felix help me make French toast. And I know I didn't technically make it myself, but if you were there to see the first time, you would have suggested I just stop."

Sangyeon laughed as I told him the story as he didn't look down at his hand that was writing on a peice of paper. "So, I see that you're getting along with Felix now? How is that?"

So, I told him. How we had are ups and downs, how we fought... mostly me, but still we fought. I told him about getting flashbacks about my mother twice when I was with him and how that really set things off for me. He didn't say much as he just listened, the sound of scratches being made as he wrote vigorously.

The only things leaving his mouth being it, "ohh" or "I see". But nothing out of the ordinary that he hasn't done before. I finished with my talking with a final deep sigh and...

"I think I like him."

"Wait- What?!" He shouted, obviously taken aback by how bad I was talking about the younger and then end it off with a confession to having a complicated crush on him. My feelings weren't the best and I still don't know how to show others how I love them, but I'm trying. I'm trying to show him even if I might get angry sometimes and I don't know what to do.

I told him once before about my feelings, but he rejected me very carefully and we had both just let it go.

However, after spending so much time with him... I started to feel something again. Everytime I was around him, which wasn't much thanks to me being scared, I could tell my heart was pounding quicker. My cheeks felt on fire with every touch of our skin on one another's. And the two times he cuddled with me in my bed made me so happy, I thought I would explode with joy.

Sitting here and telling Sangyeon about him made me excited, he didn't know Felix's personality, he didn't know what he looked like and he sure didn't know if he liked me back. But it felt nice just to talk about the younger and try to get him off my mind.

Felix I care about you and I'm sorry to make you ever doubt it.

●●●

The car door shut and a exhausted sigh escaped my lips. Minho stared at me with a blank expression, looking me up and down, "Rough session?" He asked polity before driving down the road.

I nodded with another sigh before I turned my head to look out the window. Watching the many wonders of the world flash before my eyes.

Should I tell him?

Should I tell Minho that I like his brother or is that too weird to tell your best friend?

Before I could hold myself back anymore I turned towards his direction. "Minho, I need to tell you something."

He smiled as he side eyed me. "Of course, what is it?"

"No, you need to pull over for this."

His eyes widened as he quickly turned his blinker on and pulled the car over, shutting the engine off. "Chan, what's happening? Are you okay? You can tell me anything, you know that right?" His words quickened as he scanned me for any possible 'pain'.

I lifted my arm and waved him off with a slight chuckle. Then I felt nauseous. Why? It was what... four or five words, but this could change everything about our friendship. What if he hates me? He won't be able to look at me the same again, right? He won't let me stay at his place anymore once he knows...

And that's when I shut down.

"Yo, Chan. Talk to me." Minho's voice came in and out as I could barely hear what he was saying. Words jumbled together as my thoughts swarmed my head, attacking it one by one. But I soon came back as he shook me, hard. "This isn't funny-"

"M-minho.." tears escaped my eyes slowly, I felt scared. I didn't want to lose him over a simple crush. And to even cry was stupid, he was my best friend... would he really leave me?

He could.

But he won't?

"Hey, im right here, wha-"

"I like Felix."

●●●
Should Minho leave him?
If I see just one yes, y'all in for it.