0:16

Pov - Author's

As Felix finished sprinkling some cheese on the soup he put the dish on a large wooden plate. Carefully he maneuvered his body around the house, walking down the hallway.

Which door is his? Maybe it's the one that has caution tape on it with a sign saying, don't enter? Seems very teenage angst to me!

The boy put the plate onto the floor and knocked on what he thought was the boys' bedroom. Nobody answered so maybe he was sleeping. Felix continued to open the door until he smelt something strange.

Leaving the food on the floor, totally forgetting about it, he walked into the room. The blackout curtains closed off the light as he tried to find the light switch. The smell only getting worse when he got farther into the place.

"Chan...?" He whispered.

Nothing....

Soon Felix hit the floor stumbling over something he couldn't even see. What he slipped on though was wet and very slippery, probably just water. Standing back up scanning the walls with his tiny hands, he finally found it.

Flipping it up making a terrible gasp reap through his body.

"CHAN!"

The older boy's body laid on the ground helplessly, small cuts and bruises littered his figure at least only what Felix could see. Cigarette burns on his pale arms, he felt sick. Looking down at himself he noticed whatever he slipped in wasn't water, but the olders own blood.

A loud thud made the house boards shake as he looked over Chan's body, "Who would do something like this to you?" His hand gently rubbed against his face, carefully trying to avoid the wounds.

Soon a warm wash cloth and a bowl of water sat by them as Felix tried wiping most of the dried blood away. Of course, he didn't forget to call the paramedics first, but how long would it take them to get here?

Felix quickly checked the boy's pulse felling something still there. Tears welled up in the youngers eyes, softly putting his hands on Chan's chest, "Please don't die... I-"

Before he could finish his sentence a loud knock hit the door making him leave the body.

"Who are you to Mr. Bang?" The doctor said as she looked to her notes.

If I don't tell them he's my boyfriend or something then... she won't tell me what happened to him. Lying doesn't seem that bad right now.

"I'm his b-boyfriend" blushing as he said the sentence out loud only making the doctor chuckle and nod.

"Don't worry, kid. It doesn't matter to me what your sexuality is"

Felix smiled brightly at the words only growing shyer. There's that dumb kid word again. "Do you know what's going on? I went to his house since my brother said he was sick. But when I got there his mother told me that..."

"His mother?"

"Y-yeah.. she said that I should look after him until she comes back.. and"

The doctor looked very mad when she heard about the boys' mother. Gripping onto the notes she had in her hands. "She's not coming back"

"What do you mean?" Felix asked confused, why would you just leave your child?

"Let me tell you something that stays between us, okay?" they both nodded slowly at each other, "His mother is abusive towards Chan and her husband. To be honest I'm just glad she ran away, it's gonna make it hard to catch her, but at least those two will be safe. Are you letting Chan stay at your house?"

Felix was just standing there helplessly trying his best to take in all the information. "If you knew she was abusive, why didn't you go to the police?"

The doctor understood where he was coming from and tried to explain everything to him slowly and carefully. "Women abusers are rare, but their there. If we went to the police without any evidence then the father might be charged even if he didn't do anything, since the wife could have said bad things about him in court. It's a whole sticky situation, because some people like to think it's always the males doing it. Never the women, so when it happens it's looked down upon to people"

"THATS STUPID! Abuse is abuse, doesn't matter the gender or.."

"I know, but society doesn't always see it that way" the doctor coughed into her hand a little before changing the subject as she saw another doctor pass giving her the side eye. "Anyways... Mr.Bang is doing great right now, we've contacted his father so he should be here anytime. As his boyfriend I'm gonna let you go see him first, don't worry he is awake" she winked at me before opening the door wide.

"His lips are cut so you might not wanna kiss him right now"

Felix giggled as he walked in finally being able go see Chan. The surgery had been going on until around night time. He was hungry, but he couldn't bare to leave the boy.

What if he woke up when he was out and about? He wouldn't be able to live with himself if that happened.

"Felix?" A scratchy voice snapped him out of his thoughts basically running over to the bandaged boy on the hospital bed. He probably shouldn't have, but he did.

Arms wrapped around Chan's neck tightly hugging him, making the boy surprised. Tears finally fell down Felixs' face as he pulled away looking at the damaged boy in front of him. "I'm sorry... I should have been there sooner"

Chan just smiled brightly at the younger, "Hey, it's okay, your here now. That's all that matters"

"And that your safe..." he mumbled while going back to hug him.

The older huffed out as he tried not showing Felix that it hurt since he really liked being hugged by him. "Yeah, that too"

"Umm.. just so you know..."

"Yeah?"

"To get in here... I might have told them that I'm your boyfriend" he still blushed at the words as they came out of his mouth.

A hand flew to the youngers hair pulling him back a little so Chan could look at him. "I wouldn't mind having you as my boyfriend"

They both looked down at each other's lips, not caring about the cuts as they leaned into one another, but soon snapped out of it as something banged against the door.

The doctor peaking in to see their red faces. "I said no kissing, lovebirds"

●●●
Just me, but I really want tomato soup and garlic bread now... too bad I don't have anything for either :(

Just wanted to say that men that went through abuse by females are valid and shouldn't have to hide that. But sadly thanks to are society it's looked down upon by many people. That's why so many men feel they can't speak about those types of things, scared that, that will happen to them too (Not all, but most of them). But if it was the other way it would be seen differently. Peoples trauma of all kind is valid never excuse something just because of someone's gender, race, sexuality, etc...

Abuse is Abuse
Trauma is Trauma

Doesn't matter where it's coming from or who