|| 1 ||

Me: Here's chapter 1~ Enjoy~

♡~~~♡

All the young fairies were giggling as they run to hide, while one of them is counting. One female fairy let out an excited giggle escape her lips as she flew to find a hiding spot, even if she's a bit too old to join in the childish game of hide and seek, she enjoys it cause it makes her feel free to do what her heart wants. And she always feels like a little kid again, she is short for a fairy but her new friend Gerheade is the same height as her, 5'0. She talked a lot about her big brother who is the Fairy King. And she always wanted to introduce her brother and her friend ad hoping to help give the female fairy more friends and more memories, good memories.

She stops to look around searching for a hiding spot, until she got to the sacred tree flying all the way up to the tallest branch. Giggling softly into her hands as she sees fairies getting found, she was sitting swinging her legs back and forth playing with a flower, humming until the fairies stopped playing and flew towards people-- She gasps in delight seeing who they were. She jumps off the branch of the sacred tree arms spread out shouting out their names.

"Meli!! Ellie!!"

The two look up, and their eyes widen. Before she hit the ground, she started fluttering her wings landing with a soft thud and her throwing her arms around Meliodas's neck. He chuckles, returning the hug. She pulls away and flies right into Elizabeth's arms, she giggles patting her head with a soft smile. She pulls away and is floating in front of them hands behind her back.

"Welcome back~"

"Thank you, little one."

"What have we told you about jumping from the top of the sacred tree, missy," Meliodas said with his hands on his hips, in a scolding look.

She smiles sheepishly scratching slightly on her cheek.

"Sorry, Meli. I got excited when I saw you two, you know how important you two are to me..." She said with a pout.

Elizabeth steps forward grabbing onto her hands, smiling sweetly.

"We understand that, Rosetta. But you are also important to us too, so please be more careful. Okay?"

'Rose' sighs nodding with a smile on her lips.

"Okay, I promise to be more careful~ So what did you two do?"

Meliodas laughs patting Rose's head and making her pout.

"Don't worry about that kiddo, what did you do while we were gone?"

Her eyes brighten and she told them she made a new friend, and she was playing hide and seek with the other fairies. As the fairy told them what she did, with such a bright happy smile the two relaxed their tense muscles in relief. You see, they were worried for the fairy. She may not remember anything, but they wanted her to make new memories to replace that emptiness and make her happy.

"Rosie! There you are."

The three look up to the side to see another female fairy the same height as Rose, but with long light brown hair, with purple eyes. She lands in front of Rose when she turns to face the fairy.

"Gerheade! You were looking for me?"

She smiles rolling her eyes.

"Duh! I want you to meet someone, oh, but it seems you can't since Sir Meliodas and Lady Elizabeth are back." She frowns saddened at her plan was ruined.

Meliodas seeing the look smiles patting Rose's head.

"You should go with your friend, Rose. We can hang out later, Elizabeth and I have to do something anyways so go have fun."