iiii. condition terminal

Start from the beginning

--------------------

Asher trailed behind the doctors, Lydia, and Natalie. She couldn't go back into surgery with them, but she could walk with them until then.

"You're going to be okay, sweetheart." Natalie looked down at her daughter.

They turned a corner as Lydia let out a small whimper of pain that made Asher want to die. "Mom, you can't say anything about what you saw." Lydia says. "You can't..."

"All I saw was some lunatic girl trying to kill everyone." Natalie said. "You're going to be fine."

Lydia just repeated what she was saying. "You can't tell anyone."

Asher noticed they were about to go back into surgery, so she had to stay back. The girl sped up and rounded to the side of the bed so Lydia could see her.

"I can't come with you, but I'm not gonna leave, okay?" Asher promised.

Lydia smiled a little. "Okay."

Asher pressed the quickest kiss to her forehead. She ran her thumb across Lydia's cheek before she had to stop walking with them. "See you in a bit, Red."

The lioness watched them roll the girl she loved down the hallway. She wanted to be with her more than anything, but stupid hospitals have stupid rules. So, Asher just took a deep breath and turned around to meet up with the McCall pack.

"Asher." Melissa greeted as the distressed girl walked up.

"How is she doing?" Asher rubbed her hands together, ignoring everyone else there.

"It could've been worse." Was all Melissa said before turning to Theo. "Theo, nice going with that tourniquet. You probably save her life." She finished as Scott and Liam walked up.

Stiles then spoke up. "Has anyone seen Rey?"

"You guys didn't find her?" Asher asked.

They shook their heads.

"Fucking great." Asher rolled her eyes.

Melissa cut them off. "Alright, she's about to go into surgery, so it's gonna be awhile. Any other supernatural details I need to know about or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?"

Asher scowled at how she worded it. Hope for the best? She didn't like the sound of that.

"It was the tail." Kira tells her.

"Yeah, Tracy cut her with the tail, if that makes a difference." Scott adds.

"Okay." Melissa nods and walks off.

Malia speaks up next. "But it wasn't just Tracy. There were the others. The guys in the masks."

Asher looked at her. She had absolutely no idea what the coyote was talking about and she didn't really feel like asking.

The lioness, as gently as she could, pushed through them and lowered herself into one of the chairs.

"Did Tracy hurt you, Asher?" Scott asked.