Unlikely Friendship

"My daughter wouldn't dare hurt a fly. It's your daughter who was bullying!"

Natsuki refused to acknowledge Hima's mother's attempts to protect her daughter.
"Stop making excuses for your daughter! That girl has wounds all over her body? And there was no way, my baby girl was the one who did it.

" Natsuki argued. "If she did it, I'm confident that your daughter would have been severely injured." Natsuki wasn't a fool; she knew her daughter wouldn't do such things without reason or at least she hoped so.

"You have no proof! You're just trying to blame someone else for your daughter's problems!" Hima's mom Akira argued back.

Hima looked at Toga who was giggling while leaping with a grin and some blood trickling down from her lips. "She did! She hit me here and here" As Toga raised her shirt, Frisk on the spur of the moment arose and quickly pulled it back down. "No!"
"Huh.." Toga was caught by surprise as the Principle exhaled a sigh.

"Sufficient evidence. Ms. Suzuki, even though your daughter had good intentions, she should not have resorted to bullying and instead should have notified the teacher if there was an issue, to avoid the unfortunate incident of Hama's arm being broken.

Although I comprehend your motives, I am obliged to penalize you for your hostile behavior. I need to put her on a three-day suspension. Hima, this could be difficult for you as you're still on the path of learning and growing up. It is never permissible to bully and I trust you will refrain from engaging in such behavior in the future. You are suspended for a week.

You must learn from this experience and avoid repeating the same mistake in the future."

Frisk sulked even harder, determined not to be suspended on her very first day. Primary is awful! But the principal wasn't having it.

"T-thank you," Toga whispered as Frisk frowned slowly turning into a soft smile. "It happens. Your name is Toga right?" Natsuki attempted to listen in on her daughter and this kid name Toga's conversation but only got a few words out of it
'It bappen name toge?'

"Tch, cmon Hima! Dare to suspend my child for someth-" The mother walked out of the office stomping as she dragged her child along.

"Slam"

The door closed hard as Natsuki rolled her eyes. "Haa...Drama queen. Well, Mr. Takanini if that is all? I and Ichika will excuse ourselves." She stood up and bowed to Mr. Takanini the Principle "Eh, yes, that is all." With that Natsuki gently grabbed her daughter's hand.

"Mama?"

Frisk turned to her, taking her attention off the suddenly hyperactive Toga.

"Let's go. I'll buy you some ice cream. How does that sound?" Her mother asked with a soft smile as Frisk beamed, and Chara took over.

"Yesss!"

"Can I have ice cream?" Toga asked from near the door, Natsuki thought about it.

"Will your parents be okay with it?" She asked. "Yes!" Toga nodded as Natsuki reached for a hand for her to hold, within seconds she took Natsuki's hand as they started to walk out of the school.
They walked into an ice cream store and chatter could be heard all around them.

"Wow!"

Toga gasped looking back and forth at the people and different ice cream they were eating. "Chocolate! Want chocolate!" Chara released her hand from her mother's running to the line of Customers eyeing the Board in front of her that showed many types of ice creams. "Ooh! Toga wants blood!" Toga pointed at the people while Natsuki laughed

"How about Cherry ice cream instead?" She pondered as Toga pouted. "Fine but blood after." Natsuki didn't agree to that but fleshed a smile at Toga who ran after Ichika before jumping on her causing her to fallll

"Ah."
I took out my phone taking a picture of the two as Ichika attempted to push her off. "Pff, cute. Alright, girls! So! Cherry ice cream and chocolate ice cream? Did Mama get that right?"
Natsuki asked as they both happily shouted.

"Yess!"