Introduction.

After being deceased for a considerable amount of time, it was consoling to gaze at the sun, which still shone with its usual brilliance and loveliness. Why?
Having thought that hope was a foolish fantasy previously, all I desire now is to witness it again, even if it's just once. Asriel, beside you, observes the sky and the sun... However, dreams are merely imagination because once a thought is conceived, it is only the light that leads us ahead.
"Erase" or "do not" is the path they have always chosen, only to reset it all once again: "You want this world to be restarted." I can achieve it, but you'll forfeit your soul in the process."

and like always, they give it right to me. Can I be happy? I have witnessed numerous times the deaths of the individuals whom I have cared for and their own demise by the same person, P/N. Am I wanted in this awful world? Is there no peace?

The light that I once always wanted to see... is so bright that I might be able to reach for the skies. But even my life was a lie, as I already lost what was deep inside.

Please, all I want is to rest.
But only pain is left within my chest.
I gave it my all to form a new happiness! I learned it was all meaningless but only sadness follows me! I shouldn't have befriended her! if I had known my life would've altered the moment she came back into my life. We wouldn’t have saved her. But we did and what happened after words was just a repeat of our former life...

detest

I hate humanity! I loathe them! I hate being alive to see it all burn! I hate being unable to save you!