Frustrating..

...

Chara took a deep breath, and suddenly daggers materialized out of nowhere. Surprised by something, the individuals surrounding her drew the attention of the robbers, who were tightly holding her, causing them to momentarily pause and take notice.

  After escaping from him, she faced him and hit him in the groin. As the first guy is avoided by her, the woman's eyes gleam red while a shower of chara knives strikes the other man in the legs, causing him to drop down. As he tried to seize her, she instantly took a bat from a kid and struck him on the head, causing him to lose consciousness. The second guy got close to her without her realizing until it was too late for him to cause any harm. He was punched and pushed back into a wall.

“ Yow!”

Chara shouted, burying her hands in the air. A loud gasp can be heard as the woman with whom she had been In quaintance with when she woke up, embraces her, crying. 

“ Bang!”

I couldn't move because of this woman, therefore I sought my attention somewhere else. An individual who demolished the wall. He was dressed strangely. " I'm here!" The weirdly dressed man said. As the cops and the random guy moved in, I sighed slowly and tried to hug the woman back. What is the name of this location?
I noticed that one of the police officers was staring at me, so I said, "wet?"

and he looked away. The woman who was treating me like her child picked me up gently.

“ Sweetie! That terrified Mama so much! Just the thought of eating all of your favorite chocolate cookies by myself is terrifying!” Her voice was dyed, there was a shake in her voice. Did she just say cookies? She reminds me…

"Ookies! " Chara uttered the words without any concern for misspeaking. “ Please excuse me, Miss. We require your assistance. Come to the station to discuss the events of today. Your and your girl's statement will be required.” The police officer, who had black, short hair and blue eyes resembling orbs, let out a sigh and pulled down his blue hat in order to conceal his face while he was gazing at us. “Our assertion!? You stood there helplessly as everyone in the bank was held hostage! My daughter was in their hands and could have died, and that's all you're going to say about it! Who knows what would have happened if my baby girl hadn't suddenly activated her quirk there!” Chara covered her ears as her ‘mother’ shouted.

“ Mad-” The Furious mother Interrupted the cop. “ I'm not done yet! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? My parents run the police station, and if something occurred to my daughter, I would have your job!” Cop retreated slowly.

“ Listen, Madam, I'm just doing my job. Please, just come to the police Station. “

She comforted her daughter Chara, who was visibly upset and covering her ears and closing her eyes tightly, while letting out another sigh.

“ Fine.”

Pouting, she uttered these words as she left the bank and headed towards her car. After putting Chara in her car seat and securing the buckles, she sat at the front seat.
……..