In Trouble.

"Hey! Stop!”

Chara yelled, drawing the girl's attention.

‘What exactly am I doing?’
This is not me.

"Why are you just hitting her? She's bleeding!"

‘You -- who are you? And at what point were you the one in control?’

“Please just this once, Chara! let me be the one in control…” The player?

“Is she
talking to herself? Hey! You leave!”
With her hands on her hips, the girl shouted at the player.

“Frisk. My name is Frisk..” she spoke to Chara.

Dodge! Frisk sprints at them! As water bolts fly past her, she avoids them skillfully.

“Why are you bullying her?” she wondered aloud.

"Huh? She is weird! Mama said so!”
Chara took over and struck the girl in the face after she kicked and punched her way out of the frisk hold.

“How sinful. How does it feel to feel the same pain she felt?” Chara made a threatening gesture by lifting her hand into a fist towards the girl who was weeping and clutching her sore face.

“Waaaa! She hit me! I’m telling my mom!"

The girl shouted. Chara continued to kick the girl even when she was crying and kicked her directly in the stomach. Frisk forcefully takes back control and asks the bully, "How does it feel to be on the other side of things?"

The girl who was being bullied seconds ago was now trying not to laugh. The teacher pulled them off of the crying and bleeding girl who was being comforted by another teacher.  "Ichika!" Nakano shouted in shock and disappointment as Frisk tried to break free from Nanako's hold on her. "LET..Me…Go!" Chara's voice slipped in as a slight red anger gaze was on the weeping kid.
....

"Listen, Ms. Suzuki, your child went too far today. Using her-" the Principal was cut off as Frisk shouted with anger. She didn't like being blamed for something she didn't do. She hit her, yes.

She dodged her attacks using the same moves from when she was in the other world, yes. Was it a quirk, no!

"I didn't use my quirk!" Natsuki looked at her daughter with confusion written on her face.

She got a call from the school and rushed here without hesitation only to be welcomed by two parents, two girls.
her child who seemed to be getting yelled at by a lady due to her seemingly almost breaking her girl's arm. That didn't sound like her child one bit.

"Liar! Mama!!" A girl who was crying in her mother's embrace. "How dare that Demon! She broke my daughter's arm and she dares to lie" The woman yelled as Frisk was getting super annoyed. "I did that! But use no quirk! Mom! She was bullying that girl." Frisk pointed at the smiling girl in the back who was licking her arm.
"Was not!" The bully shouted grasping onto her mother.

"Was too! You called her weird!" Frisk pouted as Natsuki gently played with her daughter's hair, almost reading the situation, and had all plans to stick on her daughter's side.

"She is weird- hmm" the bully's words were cut off by her mother.
"Bullying?" Natsuki inquired, as Frisk nodded.
"Bullying? Do you by chance have proof of that little one? Toga. Did Hima bully you?" The principal tapped his finger impatiently on the desk.