Nine: Steal the Treasure!

Start from the beginning

"You're right!" Silver exclaimed happily as he began to tear open the top of the crown's container with it. He then opened it with the suit's power, but before Sonic and Shadow could grab the crown, they both gasped in shock when they realized that the container came to a full stop, meaning that the crown had reached the bottom point.

The three hedgehogs hid as two nicely dressed men grabbed the crown that was sitting on a pillow and walked away, the container sliding out in the process. Sonic and Shadow peered from above as Silver peered from below. "Dang it. There it goes. We have to steal it!" Sonic exclaimed as he, Shadow, and Silver all left the container and headed out the doors. They watched as a limo took off with the governor and Professor Pickle inside.

"Come on! The limo is up ahead! Let's catch it!" Sonic exclaimed as he and Shadow ran ahead. Silver lagged behind, for he felt his feet hurt in a weird way. "Guys! Wait!" Silver exclaimed as he began to shake his feet. "Come on legs why won't-" Silver was cut off as more parts of the stretch suit appeared on his legs and sent him up in the air. That startled him, but when he looked down, he was smiling. "Now this is awesome!" Silver exclaimed as he started walking through the crowd with the full suit now equipped.

Shadow and Sonic were continuing to run towards the limo, not seeing Silver walking through the crowd to catch up with them. Even the window was rolled down to where people could see the governor wearing his crown and Professor Pickle who was along side him. Both were waving at the crowd. "Just a bit more!" Sonic exclaimed as he and Shadow continued to run. Silver then picked up Sonic and Shadow with the stretch suit. "Hey guys!" he exclaimed with a smile, shocking the other two hedgehogs. "SILVER?!" Shadow and Sonic both exclaimed at the same time.

Silver nodded and smiled. "I'll get you two to the limo, so hang on!" he exclaimed. He tossed Shadow and Sonic onto limo as soon as some cops grabbed Silver's robotic legs. Sonic was able to get into the drivers seat and ambush the driver as Shadow jumped into the back seat. Silver lagged behind, since he was being ambushed by cops. Using his powers, he levitated some of the cops away before he lifted himself up in the air and onto the rooftops. He spotted the limo and began to chase after it from above.

Sonic knocked the original driver out as he took the wheel, driving the limo. I don't know how to drive this thing, but I'm giving it my all! Sonic thought as he began to drive. From the back seat, Shadow began attacking the governor and shocking Professor Pickle. "My boy! Are you alright?!" Pickle exclaimed as the governor and Shadow began to fight once the black hedgehog placed his crown on his head. "No hedgehog steals my crown!" he snarled as they fought.

After coming out of some sewers, Silver began to chase after the limo again as cops kept on going on their heist. Sonic then gasped in horror when he saw the limo headed to the water. "Brace yourself you guys!" the blue hedgehog exclaimed as he did a sharp turn on the limo. Silver noticed this as he grabbed a pole with one of his arms and legs and grabbed the limo with the other. The limo then took a crazy, extremely sharp turn as Sonic, Shadow, and even Professor Pickle and the governor all screamed in terror as the limo crashed into a tree at a nearby park.

Silver crashed landed next to the limo with the leg parts of his suit coming off. Shadow jumped out of the limo holding the crown in his hands, and Sonic spin dashed out of the limo's driver seat. He wanted to congratulate Shadow on the job well done, but the governor showed up and snarled, "Get them!", as soon as he jumped out of the limo. The cops chased after the three, with Sonic and Shadow being grabbed. "Silver!" Shadow exclaimed in terror.

Silver didn't hear the yells as he kept on running, eventually landing on top of a rock with a sword inside of it. He span around when he heard the cops. At the last second, he pulled the sword from the stone and aimed it at the cops. "STAY BACK!" he yelled, stating in a fighting pose for ten seconds. He watched as the cops dropped Shadow and Sonic in the process and then bowed. "What's going on?" Sonic asked Shadow, who shrugged in response.

The governor and Professor Pickle both walked up to Silver, and the governor was shocked at the fact that Silver had pulled some random sword from a stone. "A legend has been fulfilled! All hail Governor Silver!" the governor soon exclaimed as he placed his crown on Silver's head. Silver didn't know what was up, but he waved at the crowd before joining Shadow and Sonic, still holding the sword. "Haha, we got it!" Sonic exclaimed as he playfully punched Silver. "We did! Woohoo!" he replied with a smile. "Yeah. Zeena is gonna be proud for sure!" Shadow added.

The three walked to what appeared to be another limo of some kind, Silver admiring the crown on his head in happiness. Professor Pickle and the governor looked at the three hedgehogs who had just tried to steal the sacred crown, and they were impressed by their fighting skills as they followed from behind. The hedgehogs thought they had impressed Zeena, but she was furious. Getting in her rocket, she flew to the governor's place, a look of rage on her face. "I'll show those little traitors who's boss!" she snarled to herself. The hedgehogs who thought they found the perfect boss....were about to be in so much trouble.