~Rosalie's Pov~

I left a note on Eliza's desk before leaving.

I ran home and sighed. What have I gotten myself into? "Rose." Edward hissed when he saw me enter the house.

"Edward." I nodded at him and went to the dining room where we held meetings. I know what he wants. Everyone started gathering at the table.

"Rosalie told Elizabeth about vampires." Edward hissed. I glared at him.

"She found out herself. It's over though." I said, confirming that I'll stop talking or seeing Eliza.

"That's what you said last time." He glared at me.

"That's what you said last time too. Then you save Bella. Continue talking to her." I huffed out unnecessary air.

"Well you need to stop talking to her!" He yelled.

"I could say the same for you!" I yelled back.

"Rosalie! Edward!" Esme yelled, "Stop fighting this instant." We glared at each other before stomping off to the words.

I sent a text to Eliza, "we can't be friends, bye." This would be the end of that. Soon enough, the Volturi will find out and kill her. I felt my heart squeeze at the thought. I don't want her to die, I want her to live a happy life. Graduate, go to college, get married, have children, and grow old, everything I couldn't do. I can't live a normal human life like she can.

Forget loving her, I'm jealous of her. She can do so many things I can't. She can age, she can have children. She can grow old and sit on a porch with her spouse surrounded by her children and grandchildren.

I sent another text "live a great human life, for me." She needs to have a good life, an amazing life.

----
A short chapter of what's happening with Rose. Comment, Vote!
Hope you have a peaceful day 💕