Chapter-11: The Locked Couple

Magsimula sa umpisa

Dua started looking inside her bag trying to find something and finally spoke up, "How did Alizeh get in the room if her keys are with me? And where is my phone?" She questioned to particularly no one.

"I have a feeling Alizeh understood everything and got herself out of here." I sighed

"I think I left my phone can you call someone from yours?" She asked trying to open to door.

"I didn't bring my phone either." I lied yes I lied. I figured it was another game of destiny because it always has a huge role to play in our lives. I was being selfish by ruining Alizeh and Zain's date night but they could have more and it didn't seem like any of them even wanted it while Dua and I wouldn't get another chance or more like she wouldn't give me another chance.

"Who comes out without their phone?" She asked me again

"You did" I replied casually putting my phone on silent in my pocket.

"What are we going to do then?" She asked trying to bang on the door.

"No point Kabir and I had warned them not to open it even if the guests ask for it before 10. We thought if they're stuck together they would give up eventually so now wait till 11pm."

Dua gave up and sat down on one of the chairs. The food was already there so there was no other problem.

"Dua I think we should talk" I told her mustering some courage as I sat opposite her

"Why now?" She questioned

"Dua if we are stuck together for the next few hours I want us to be at least look at each other in the eye and talk." I said

"Azaan I don't want to say anything to you" Dua replied

"Dua I am not that Azaan who left six years ago you probably won't believe me but I have changed." I sighed

"That's what you said the last time. But did you really change Azaan? No you hadn't you just played with me because everything was for fun for you. My emotions were a joke to you. Do you remember what you told me? Because I do. I don't care about you I never did it was all a game." She said repeating my words from six years ago.

"Dua I remember every single thing. I am not asking you to forgive me. I just want us to move on from this." I replied because there was a side to this she didn't know and I couldn't tell her.

"I couldn't move on even after you harshly told me to move on at that time. But don't worry now I have moved on with everything. But it looks like you're still stuck there so move on because I don't care anymore" She replied in a cold tone which wasn't hers.

I closed my eyes in regret. I couldn't bear to see her like this. "Dua I never wanted to leave you in the first place.I —" but before I could complete she let out a fake laugh mocking me.

"Really you didn't want to. Then how were you still with Naysa even after promising me everything. If my dad hadn't shown me that day then I probably would have fallen for your lies." She sighed out as if wanting to say more but stopped."

"Let it out. Vent out whatever you have against me." I encouraged her.

"Really Azaan do you have any clue what I did for you. To even get that stranger's name who I didn't know even after meeting him six times. I didn't even know why I was taking all that risk." She talked as if to herself

Flashback : Two months after 6th meet
AUTHOR'S POV:

Azaan had left for Australia two weeks after their 6th meet- the coffee incident. Azaan had forgotten about Dua but Dua had fallen in a hopeless crush over that heartthrob stranger who kept bumping into her everywhere. Who wouldn't because it seemed like wherever they met all the girls seemed to be checking him out. But Dua never really had a serious crush before him. Her best friends Alizeh, Shayra and Noor were more than hundred percent sure that they're meant to be listening to all her stories. But they didn't know neither his name nor had any information about him. Dua had tried to take a picture for them as they were pleading her but had failed embarrassingly.