"Don't worry you will get what you wanted"

Time skip

Next day at night

Taehyun was standing at the rooftop of the building of hotel which is owned by soobin, the older called him to meet with him so he did .

He was smoking there until he heard footsteps behind him so he turned to saw soobin was walking toward him and he was looking weak and pale .

Soobin come and take the cigarette from Taehyun hand than smashed it under his feet .

"Don't ruin your life like me" the older said and stood beside him , Taehyun rolled his eyes than turned to face the view of city .

"What's the matter you want to talk?" The younger asked .

"Why your mood is pissed off" soobin asked in back without answering the younger.

"Nothing" Taehyun looked away but soobin did understand something happened to the younger.

"Tell me or I am going throw you off from here, don't forget this building has 55 floors" soobin said .

Taehyun sighed and tell the older about the massive argument and the misunderstanding between him and beomgyu.

The older let out a sigh and sit at the bars and looked up at the stars . "Listen Taehyun I have never given you any types of advice before because I was never a good older brother to any of you but today can you listen to me for once" soobin said as Taehyun turned to him .

Yes from the childhood soobin and Taehyun was not close with each other , they never shared any feelings or secrets with each other. They hardly talked to each other.

"Hyung , I never blamed you for not getting closer to me because after all it's not your fault, not like everyone is friendly" Taehyun said with a low tone.

"And let's not forget, I am adopted Taehyun"

The younger let out a sigh and glared at his "brother".
"Did I mention that your adopted hyung! I never saw you as that okay! Stop bringing the topic of adoption" the younger said more like a shout .

"I am sorry, but we can't ignore the fact and also Taehyun don't repeat the same thing between you and beomgyu" the older said with low tone as Taehyun turned to him again.

"Beomgyu called me yesterday, he already told everything to me and he even said he didn't meant anything he said , listen Taehyun, Beomgyu is lonely, he lost his parents since the childhood and after that he was abused by his aunt" soobin said as the younger remains silent .

"He was afraid to lose the only person that he have Because since he start to live with you he felt like he had find the perfect person for him but the confusion start here that you both didn't confess to each other and how it get puzzled up Taehyun, what if you left him , he was scared to lose you , he will be lonely again if you also left him so I guess you should talk to him" soobin continued while staring at the younger.

"Please Taehyun, I have hurt "him" alot but I don't want same thing happened between you two" the voice of the older was cracked a little as Taehyun was still standing there, being silent.

Soobin put his arm around the younger and made Taehyun to turned and faced him .

"I was never a good brother, good best friend, good husband or a good human, but Taehyun I don't want you to be the same one as me" Soobin said with a low tone .

"Please forgive Beomgyu and fixed everything between you two" he stated more and Taehyun finally agreed as he let out sigh .

"What happened to you, why are you talking like you are going to die?" Taehyun said as soobin chuckled then answered him .

"I just want to clean the mess then live peacefully" soobin said and put his hand over Taehyun cheek and softly caresses the younger cheek .

"Can you do me a favour Taehyun?" He said as The younger nodded his head .

"Forgive Beomgyu, and take care of everything after me, My works and yeonjun" the older said as Taehyun get confused.

"But What's wrong with you! Why are talking like this hyung don't be silly! You're scaring me!" Taehyun had tears in his eyes, not wanting to believe the negatives thoughts that was coming at his mind .

Soobin smiled at his brother which can show his weak health conditions and how pale he became which made Taehyun more worried.

"Taehyun, promise you will take care of everything and yourself, please never let Beomgyu left out again or felt hurt , if any you guys have arguments then said to sorry to him even it's not your fault, I don't him to get hurt like Yeonjun, I have done lots of things that hurt him so deeply so now I want everything to have a end , a happy ending" soobin said and tear rolled down from his eye.

"Hyung, I also want a happy ending but with you , with yeonjun hyung and beomgyu but the way your talking it's making me worried hyung , tell me what happened to you , why are you behaving like this!" Taehyun eyes was already filled with warm tears and some of them was rolling down his cheeks .

The older pulled him into a hug and it's was first time they both hugged each other like Taehyun was sobbing at the older arms while the older was patting his back with tears brimming in his own eyes .

"Taehyun please keep the promise"

I don't know about you guys because the way you guys hate choi brothers but I have tears while writing this part 😭.

And also if I went offline then understand I am sick because I am not feeling well but still managed to update this part to let you guys know that I am kinda sick .

Also vote , comment and follow me if you hadn't.

Bye love u guys