"Mr choi you shouldn't be careless now it's cause a big danger for you" jungkook said while putting down his pen .

"Does it's have any treatment?" Soobin asked as the older sighed and look at him

"It can be treated if we found a heart transplant in time and the heart need to matches with you Mr choi but it's have high risk" jungkook replied.

"And also Mr choi it's already late , you have three months left" soobin didn't said anything back because he don't felt any kind of emotion inside him right now .

"You need to be stay in hospitalisation from now on"
Soobin looked up to him than shook his head .

'no doctor, I can't admit at hospital now, I need to solve my personal problems or I will regret for this even after I die!" Soobin said .

"But Mr choi, it will cause more problems" jungkook said but soobin refused.

"Doctor please, let me clean the mess I created by myself, Please!" Soobin voice was weak and low as Jungkook take a deep breath and than let it out .

"Fine Mr choi , but you need to be quick" he said while prescribed him some medicine for now as soobin nodded his head . He got up from his place and shook his hand with jungkook before leaving.

"We're going to meet again, hope you give me a better treatment until I die" soobin said with a smile as Jungkook just stared at him then nodded .

Soobin walked out of the room and took out his phone then dialed someone number and put his phone at his ear.

"Hello yeah Mr song , I want you ready a divorce paper for me, send me when your done" soobin hang up the call and put his phone inside his pocket.

Soobin went inside the car and told the driver to drove him home .

Time skip

Soobin entered the house but he didn't saw Yeonjun anywhere so he thought the younger might go outside for something or someone to meet .

He hold his chest because it was hurting than he went to his room . He grab the knob and open the door than entered his room , not forgetting to close the door behind.

He took of his coat and throw it at the couch and stood there for some moments suddenly something caught his eyes .

He saw a diary at the table and he know that it's Yeonjun diary because he is the one who gave this diary as gift to the younger.

He took the the diary and open it , he smiled how Yeonjun had still have the photos of them and how cutely he designed them inside the diary .

He turn the pages one after one until he come across Yeonjun wishlist. He stopped at the page and started to read his wishes .

There was lots of cute things Yeonjun want from someone. He was smiling until he come across the last sentences .

peace
•Divorce .

He don't feel hurt or surprise because what he did the past few months with him,  Yeonjun will definitely want to get free from this .