"the birthday girl is party ready" He let out, Celeste smiled at she looked at Talia looking around, Jack came down stairs.

"wow!" he let out, the door bell went off.

"I got it!" Jack let out, Aaron quickly gave Talia to Cameron.

"Jack! wait" he said as he ran after his son, Celeste looked at Cameron.

"so don't forget if anyone ask, your Aaron's cousin" Celeste let out, Cameron gave her a nod and she looked at Talia. One hour later the house was loud and full of people.

"She's so precious" Jillian let out as everyone was sitting around and watching Talia open her gift.

"Any plans to have another one?" Jillian asked as she looked at Aaron, who choked on his drink as he looked at her. Morgan, Emily and Dave let out a chuckle.

"that might be a no hunny" Adrian let out.

"I think Hotch has his hands full with Celeste and the two kids" Morgan let out as the team chuckled.

The party was dying down, the team had left, Jillian and Adrian had stayed and helped clean up. Gabrielle and Octavia were sitting in the living room, with Aaron and Celeste sitting on the couch, Jack was helping Cameron to clean up. Gabrielle looked at Talia that was in Aaron's arms sleeping.

"poor baby, she's so tired" she let out, Aaron looked down at Talia and her squished face againts his chest.

"This was a big day for her" Aaron let out as he gently carressed Talia's hair, Gabby smiled as she watched him. Taking her phone out she quickly took a picute and sent it to her sister.

"Well everything is clean, thanks to Jack and..."

"Cameron" Celeste replied, Jillian gaver her daughter a nod.

"Sorry Cameron, I'm bad with names" Jillian let out as she looked at the brunnette.

"it's fine" she let out as she took a seat beside Celeste.

"So not that it's my buisness, but when are you moving out?" Gabrielle asked. Celeste looked at her sister, for  the last six months with Cameron staying with them, they had to make up a story. They told everyone that Cameron is Aaron's cousin and that she was going threw a bad divorce.

"Umm..."

"Gab, it is none of your buisness and Cameron can stay as long as she wants" Celeste let out. Gabrielle raised her eyebrows at her twin sister.

"wait do you three have some kind of...threesome agreement going on?" Gabrielle wishpered.

"Gabrielle!!" Jillian let out smacking her daughter's shoulder, Celeste let out a laugh.

"Aaron wishes" she let out making Gabrielle laugh.

"my god! your two are horrible. I'm so sorry Aaron I don't know where they got this from, I raised them to be better than this" Jillian let out, Aaron let out a chuckle as he shook his head.

"I'm so used to it, it's like second nature now" he let out. Adrian's phone suddenly went off, he quickly looked at it.

"well guys duty calls" he let out as he stood up.

"thank you for coming guys" Celeste got up, Aaron stood up with Talia in his arms as everyone made there way to the door.

"Jack, come say bye" Celeste let out.

"Alright dear, will talk later. I'm planning the christmas party so will talk about details later" Jillian let out, Celeste let out a chuckle.

"mom christmas is in like four months" Celeste let out.