𝗩isiting the outside world

Splinter and the five of you were on a walk in the sewer.
Until your brothers stop when they notice a bright glimpse behind the the swear vent. This got your attention and Splinter when he felt Raph pulled on his tail.

The boys all looked at him with their twinkly eyes, pointing outside.
They've been very curious about the outside world, they've never seen it before.

Even though Splinter had bad events with it he decided to give a shot for his sons.

Splinter open the swear, pulling you up first then grabbed the four tots and climbed out.

To be honest, when you looked at street, you felt anxious.
Yes you've been out here before. You never had a problem with it.
But the time when your mom abandon you, you got scared with the whole crowd and you couldn't find her anywhere.
The family enter the time square. The turtles were amazed at the sight.
The colors from the light and billboards were magical to a child's eye.
Being distracted by the awesome colors, Splinter bumped into a woman.

"Oh I am so sorry, excuse me"
The woman apologized until she realized what she's was looking at. The tots giggled and Splinter gave a nervous smile.
"Oh my god! it's a Rat man" she shouted, attracting the crowd.
"A rat?!" someone from the crowd yelled.
"I'm sure, it's just a terrible Mickey Mouse costume" a man came from the crowd and pull on Splinter's ears, to find out they were real.
"OH GOD ITS REAL! I TOUCHED IT!"
"DUDE A RAT!"
Splinter pulled you in closer to him with his tail.
The crowd started to get rowdy, making you scared.

"HE HAS A KID!" Some yelled, pointing at you.
Their pictures were being taken, and you felt someone pull you away from Splinter.
"NOO!" You shouted.
"It's okay kid we got you" a man that pulled you said.
Cans of food were being thrown at Splinter along with your brothers, like they were freaks.
Splinter started running away from the riot while Y/n screamed.

As he ran, he tripped and the tots fell out of his arms. Especially Mikey, he went flying and landed on the street. A car almost hit him.
"DAD!!"
You got the man's hand of you and ran to save Mikey. Splinter notice and quickly collected the three tots and followed you.
You jumped down and grabbed Mikey.
The little tot was laughing, not even understanding what's going on.

Splinter arrived to the both of you.
"Let's get out of here!" he said, you got up from the ground, holding Mikey and you all got the hell out of there.

Back in the sewer, all of you arrived safely home.
You started to cry from the traumatic event from the city. Splinter placed the boys down, while you still held Mikey.
"T-they took me away f-from you" you said through your tears.
Splinter squat down and pulled you in for a hug, you cried into his shirt.
"I promise you, we will never go back out there again." He said.