𝗥asing you/𝗣laying with your brothers

Ever since that day, you all became a family. Even though it was weird considering you were the only human with four turtle brothers and a dad that's a rat. But you love them and they love you. You actually got along with your brothers and you play with them a lot. While your dad is busy, you keep the little tots entertained. That's part of being the big sister.

You guys would dance with the song that dad would put on. Eating delicious pizza every time.
It was also the little tots first time trying it.

As you ate the pizza, Splinter watched and smiled. He's sees that you were different from the  other humans, who wouldn't want to kill him.

Splinter would bathe you guys and tucked you in bed. Yes, you share a room with your brothers but most of time they would want to sleep with their dad so you have the room all too yourself.
He would also go through dumpsters to find clothes just for you.
Your brothers would be amazed at every time you get new clothing.

Leonardo -

You grabbed all the pillows from the lair and brought it to the living room.
There, Leo was watching you putting all the pillows in the pile and started to make a pillow fort as he giggled and clapped his hands.

After you were done, Leo looked up at it amazed. It looked liked a castle in his eyes mostly because he was really small and it's bigger than him.
You picked him up and put him inside.
The little tot seemed to enjoy playing inside the fort, so you brought him toys.

Raphael -

You set the table by putting the cloth and placing two plastic cups, plates, and utensils.
Raph was sitting across from, grabbing the cup that you filled with water and started to chug it.

You laughed at the cute tot then took a sip of your water.

Donatello -

You decided to color with Donnie so set a pice a paper for and you.
You grabbed a f/c marker and started to draw.
Donnie had other plans. Instead of drawing on the paper, he crawled over and started to draw on you.
"Hey" you said.
Splinter came over to you two and sighed.
"First is Michelangelo and now Y/n"

Michelangelo -

You grabbed some of your clothes and the make up that Splinter found for you.
You picked up Mikey started to dress him in your clothes.
It looked a little big on him, but he looks so adorable that way.

You open up the pallet and apply eyeshadow on him.
You then grabbed the lipstick and scribbled it all over his mouth.
You added a lot of amount of blush on his face, we're at the point his face was no longer green and it was now a shade of pink.
"You look so pretty" you said.
The little tot laughed.