𝗛elping out your dad

Since Splinter is a single dad, the work of taking care of five kids can be tough.
So you as the big have to help out.

Feeding them

You sat the little tots on their chairs as they giggled.
Their joy faded away when they felt their stomach rumble. They looked up at you and whimpered with their big adorable eyes.
"Don't worry I got your food right here"
You said, opening a can of tomato sauce.
Since they love pizza, they probably would love tomato sauce in a can.

You took a plastic spoon, scooping it spoon full then put it on the first tot's mouth. He actually liked it, by patting the table with his hands as he giggled. You then went on to give some to the other three.
They each had turn of getting a scoop of tomato sauce until the can was empty.
When they were finish, one of them burbed really loud, making the others laugh.

Giving them a bath

Now this, you've never done it by yourself before.
But since you wanted to help, you tried anyways.

When you felt the warm water, it was the handle to turn it off.
To make it fun, you added bubbles with pumps of soap. You even added rubber toys in the tub for them to play.

"Alright boys, bath time"
You picked one tot up, putting him in the tub then the others. As you did, it made a big splash, getting water on the floor.

You then grabbed one of the soaps and on your back to the tub, you slipped on the puddle. You shook it of and got right back up, picking up the soap.
You squirt some in your hand, rubbing it together before washing the first tot. Mikey.
While washing the the tot. Leo was playing with a rubber ducky that had water already inside.
He then squeezed the duck, squirting water at you. He laughed as the the water came out of the duck.

"Leo!" You exclaimed.
Throughout the whole cleaning process, Leo kept squirting water at you even after you told him to stop the tot just won't listen. At this point, you were soaked.

"Y/n what's all this yelling"
Splinter came into the bathroom and surprised at what he was seeing. The floors were covered in puddles his daughter all soaked in his four sons in the bathtub.
"What is going on on here?" splinter question.
"Sorry dad, I just wanted to help, by cleaning my brothers"
You rinse the soap off your hands in the water from the tub.
"You seem tired of taking care of us a lot, so I decided to help"
Splintered smiled and squatted to the child.
"That's very nice of you Y/n and I appreciate you trying to help"
Then look at the tub with the four tots.
"But bathtime is't the cut for you"

Bedtime

You lightly put Donnie on his bed, covering him with his small blanket. The tot threw the blanket off of him and stand on his bed. he was not the only one. The other three were also standing on their beds, some of them jumping and laughing. It's late at night, and the tots need to go to bed.

"Come on guys, it's bedtime" you said.
The tots still continued their fun.
You bit your lip and crossed your arms, annoyed of the four already. But then you had an idea.
"How about a story?"
You went to the nearest shelf and pulled out a book. The tots notice and went silent. they drop themselves softly on their bed.

Throughout the story, the boys were laying in the bed, all snuggled in their blankets. they eventually got tired and snooze off.
You close the book after hearing their snores.
You went up to each of them, giving them a light kiss on the head and saying good night.

Then you creeped quietly out the room.