𝗦neaking out with them

Having the privilege to go out was great. Tho you know  you're brothers obviously couldn't have the same thing.
So you decided to take them out one by one.

Late at night you creeped into their room. They were all sound asleep. You tried decided who you should take first then went to...

Leonardo -

Leo

You felt bad for waking the boy up but it's going to be better what you're gonna tell him.
"Leo" you half whispered and shook him lightly.
He groaned as he rubbed his eyes.
"Y/n?"
"Come on, we're gonna have some fun"
"What?" He groan confused.
"We're going out"
"To New York?"
"Of course, where else?"
"Does dad allow it?"
You give a smug grin.
"Nope"

Now this is where the fun begin,
You had him on your shoulder throughout the whole ride, jumping across buildings.

Anything that caught his attention he would tell you he wanted to go there and you do.

You guys ended up in the park. It was like a ghost town, and there was no one there, which was nice because you got the whole playground to yourself.
You watched him go down the slide so many times you watch him swing, seesaws and played in the sand.

You guys played for an hour, then decided to go somewhere else. The both of you notice a movie is playing outside. It was the minions.

Nearest so interesting day and wanted to stay and watch and you said that okay but for a little bit. you guys ended up watching the whole thing.
You realize the both of you had to go back home and so you put him back on your shoulder and went back.

Raphael -

Raph.

You felt bad for waking the boy up but it's going to be better what you're gonna tell him.
"Raph" you half whispered and shook him lightly.
He sat straight up from his bed.
"Come on, we're gonna have"
"What?" He said confused, still half asleep.
"Just come on."

Now this is where the fun begin,
You had him on your shoulder throughout the whole ride, jumping across buildings.

Anything that caught his attention he would tell you he wanted to go there and you do.

You guys went to different stores to get him a few toys. stuffed animal, squeaky toys, any kind.

Since you guys have plenty of time left and decided to take him to the park. It was like a ghost town, and there was no one there, which was nice because you got the whole playground to yourself.

He didn't really get on seesaws, swings, and slides. He just played in the sand with his toys most of the time. you guys can play a game of tag and he will always win of tagging you. well, it was more of a push than a tag.

He eventually got tired and all the way home he fell asleep.

Donatello -

Donnie.

You felt bad for waking the boy up but it's going to be better what you're gonna tell him.
"Donnie" you half whispered and shook him lightly. It took a couple of shakes to wake him up.
He sounded annoyed when he woke up.
"Sorry for waking you buddy"
"Hmph?" He said.
"Let's go"
"Where?"
"You'll see you"
You grabbed his glasses.

Now this is where the fun begin,
You had him on your shoulder throughout the whole ride, jumping across buildings.

Anything that caught his attention he would tell you he wanted to go there and you do.

You got him a happy meal from McDonald's by sneakily grabbing the food and the box from the ceiling in the kitchen. Five piece chicken nuggets, fries, apple juice and a toy.

He ate his meal on the rooftop of the fast food place. You've got yourself a few fries to snack on.

After, you played music on your phone of any k-pop stars. BTS, Blackpink, red velvet and more.
You guys would sing out loud the lyrics while holding invisible microphone and jumping around.

Soon,  guys got tired and then went back home.
"Can we do this again Y/n?"
"Of course."

Michelangelo -

Mikey.

You felt bad for waking the boy up but it's going to be better what you're gonna tell him.
"Mikey" you half whispered and shook him lightly.
He blink dozens of times to adjust his sight.
"Oh, hi Y/n, is it morning already?"
You laughed.
"No not yet but I woke you up because I wanted to take you somewhere"
"Where?"
"You'll see" you gave a smug grin.

Now this is where the fun begin,
You had him on your shoulder throughout the whole ride, jumping across buildings.

Anything that caught his attention he would tell you he wanted to go there and you do.

You snuck into the store and got him cheese puffs, a big bag of cheese puffs.

As he ate his cheesy snack, you held him as you jump through buildings to admire the beautiful view of New York.

It was really beautiful it left both of you amazed. It was like a museum but you're living in it.

You guys then went back home.

All of the turtles

After taking them one by one you decided to take all of them on a special night.

You guys start it off playing at the park
then got all of them a meal McDonald's. They didn't want a happy meal, they wanted a big Mac.
You guys literally had a whole feast on the rooftops with the burgers, fries and drinks, plus with the snacks you guys got.

After, you guys got ice cream and went to watch a movie. You guys sit down as you enjoy your ice cream while watching the movie. The adorable boys thanked you for the fun night.
"Thank you Y/n, your the best sister ever"
Mikey said.
"You're welcome, Mikey"