𝗬ou hit puberty 

You're a teenager now

Before you were scared of the outside world,
Now you just wanna go.

You've been isolated with your family for years and one day you just got curious and want to see New York again.
When you did, you asked Splinter about it, and he was surprised.
Well, considering you're human, and you're a bit old enough he allows you but only for a few minutes cause he's still protective you.

You were kind of shocked, you didn't really expect him to let you.
But before you left, you looked at him and said
"I'll be back before you know it."

As you jump to buildings, everything is beautiful.
The sun shined on the buildings and reflect on the windows. The billboards still had advertisements and a lot of people.

You watched from a building, looking down at the civilians. do you notice a couple of teenagers around your age having a good time and leaving from school. they have friends in significant others they made out with.
You sighed, fantasizing about yourself attending high school.

Your thoughts were interrupted by a boy/girl appearing around the corner.
He/she was quite attractive and cute.
In your sight, he/she was moving in slow mo, his/her hair is swung side to side, he/she had a nice smile, everything about him/her was glamouring.

Realization hit you, you've been out for a long time and you need to get back home.
Before that you decide to stop by and stea-get!
your favorite bag of chips from one of the moving trucks.

Hormones

You were just laying on your bed on your phone.
You use to sleep with your brothers, but now, since you're older, you had to have your own room.

It was decorated in your favorite things, colors, posters, aesthetic, l.e.d lights, collections, etc.

Leo then came into your room after being pushed by his brothers to ask you something.

"Y/n, will you play with us?" He asks.
You sigh.
"Not today, I don't feel like it"
"Okay" is all he said then left the room.

There was time that was unexpected.
You were just in your room, this time on the floor, while being on your phone then felt something between your legs.
Puzzled, you touched it with your hand and it felt wet. You pull your hand back out to see blood on.

In a panic, you ran to the bathroom and try to clean it up with toilet paper.
You never told Splinter because you were scared to, You don't want him to worry, if you're going to bleed to death.
Ever since you discovered it, even having bad cramps around your stomach when your brothers respond to notices, they will ask you if you're OK and you always lie, telling them you're alright.

You even get annoyed a lot and your brothers start to notice that so they don't ask you anything as much as they did, scared of you, yelling at them.
Your appetite was big too, especially chocolate.
You would go out and bring back bags of them and other snacks.

Your brothers noticed this and would come to your room with different snacks every single day.
You would even let them lay next to you as long as they were quiet.

Splinter was a little suspicious about it. You never were like this before but he understands that you're growing and you go through changes. pretty soon you might wanna leave this place.