Ben:You guys finally here.

Makoto:Sorry for the wait.I was finding my jacket that my girlfriend Clara made me.

Ben:Well let have a walk and then we go get some foods.

Makoto:Okay.

They start walking at the street as Kaylee start asking to Ben.

Kaylee:So Ben..how was yesterday?

Ben:It was pretty normal..I trained a lot just to get you love it.*Smile*

Kaylee:*Chuckle*You don't need to train hard yourself.

Ben:Right.

Suddenly they heard someone attacking as they follow the sound and saw four villains are attacking.

Villain 2:Take that hero!

He fire a fireball at the heroes as they dodge it.

Villain 4:This is for All For One and Salem!

He create some rockets and fire at the heroes as they dodge and some of the vehicle exploded.

Ben:Well long time we didn't fight some bad guys huh?

Kaylee:Yeah..*Turn to Makoto*Onii-chan?

Makoto:*Smirk*Let do this guys!

Makoto and Kaylee summon their Ghost Driver as Ben pull out a device fork and tap it.Makoto and Kaylee press their eyecon and insert to their Ghost Driver.

Ghost Driver Announcer:Eye!/Eye!Bacchiri Mina!/Bacchiri Miro!

Makoto/Kaylee:Henshin!

They pull and push the lever on their Ghost Driver as they transformed into Kamen Rider.

Kamen Rider Specter

Ghost Driver Announcer:Kaigan!Specter!Ready Go!Kakugo!Doki Doki Ghost!

Kamen Rider Kanon Specter