chapter 30 nerds in love

Start from the beginning

Marinette/Vader:no, I am your father

*Jason was grinning looking at Marinette eating popcorn and being just as enthralled at the movie as he is. After the masterpiece of a film was finished Jason and Marinette walked out holding hands*

Marinette:god i love star wars, but you know I have the complete collection back home we could've watched it from 1 to 6 and have a blast

Jason:sorry, wanted it to be a Surprise didn't want to chance it that your not a fan like me

Marinette: you kidding? I have ahsoka tano, replica lightsabers in the attic!

Jason:i have Anakin's back in Gotham! I am so bringing it next time I go there!

*Jason smiled became huge as he finally found someone who likes Star wars as much as him they walked out of the movie and walked inside an alley to make it home faster. There moment was ruined by the sound of on a voice*

Alya:well if it isn't little Marinette and who's the guy next do you? Wonder if he knows the absolute Garner of a human being he's with

*Jason Sáw Marinette's mood change completely as she sighed and turned around, Jason turned around with her and looked at a total female dog, and a bum hole*

Marinette:ah, alya and nino. I would say nice to see you but that would be a lie, goodbye

*Marinette said coldly as she turned around to walk away but was stopped when alya grabbed her wrist. Or well tried to. Marinette turned around just in time to see Jason squeezing alya's wrist hard and a angry look on his face*

Nino:yo dude let her go!

*Nino said equally as mad, Jason clicked his tongue and released her while pushing her back. Alya grabbed her Red wrist in pain as Jason gave the a murderous look*

Jason: then make sure you're woman keep her hands to herself "dude"

*Jason said with venom, Nino walked up to him face to face, well face to chest Jason being so much bigger then him*

Nino:you want some of this ?

Jason:try me, I can promise you'll be down on the floor unconscious at best and at worse? Well let's leave that to the imagination

*They glared at each other, Marinette having enough of this grabbed Jason's hand*

Marinette: alright let's go, there not worth it

Alya:why don't you listen do your little.....

*Since there children present, alya said the world's oldest profession. After Jason heard that he saw red, Jason freed his hand and backhanded Nino to the ground, before alya could scream Jason punched her hard enough to break her jaw in to 3 pieces*

Present

Bruce:you said you broke her tooth

*Jason smiled from ear to ear without shame as they all saw a glint of evil in his eyes*

Jason:yeah, that was in another encounter, when I first met her I straight up broke her jaw, but it gets better

Back to the past

*Jason turned around in time to see something that made his heart skip a beat, Marinette slamming a trash can lid on nino's head*

Marinette:he got up and was going towards you

*Marinette said with a bit of his blood on her cheek. SHe placed the lid on the floor and grabbed Jason's hand both ignoring alya's moaning in pain*

Marinette:we should get going before someone sees us

*Jason went in to protective mode, he grabbed Marinette holding her like the princess she is and ran away from the scene*

Later at a safe distance

*Jason and Marinette were in the park, Marinette hasn't said a word to Jason and Jason was just freaking out internally*

Jason"YOU MORON YOU ABSOLUTE MORON!!! SHE KNOWS HOW VIOLENT YOU CAN BECOME! SHE'S GONNA DIVORCE YOU, YOU'LL NEVER SEE YOUR KIDS! AND THAT'S A GOOD THING YOU'LL MAKE A HORRIBLE FATHER!!"

*Jason heard Marinette clicking her tongue and it made him flinch and sigh looking at the ground, holding his hands*

Jason:I.... I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me I just...I just lost it please don't...

Marinette: damnit I got blood on my shoes this were limited edition too

*Jason looked at Marinette who had a cute pout about her shoes that had like a drop of blood on them*

Jason:uh, Marinette did you hear me?

Marinette:yeah? Why are you apologizing for? I mean yeah I'm miffed you ate all my M&M without asking but I'll get over it

Jason:uh...no I mean Marinette I just assaulted two people!

Marinette:in call of duty yes I'm very proud of you

*Marinette said smiling, Marinette eyes told him everything "there could be cops nearby so shut up". Marinette talked again but her voice much softer so only the two of them could hear it*

Marinette:Jason, you didn't assault anybody. You protected me and our child....

*Marinette placed her hand softly on Jason's cheek and rubbed it with her thumb giving Jason a loving smile*

Marinette:Jayjay you did something wonderful don't see it as negative, you just showed yourself that you would protect your child from anybody and I'm so happy you did that your my hero

*Marinette said giving Jason a soft kiss on the lips. Marinette let go of the kiss and rubbed the tears away from his face. Jason took a breath he didn't know he was holding and let a few sobs of relief, Marinette smiled softly and grabbed her hands getting up*

Marinette:come on heroes let's clean the evidence off our bodies and burn our clothes sadly since I don't want to risk it

*Jason nodded with a wobbly smile, with his free hand he would clean his tears. This was the moment for Jason, the moment he genuinely fell in love with Marinette and it wasn't just puppy love it was actual real love. But sadly the universe hates Jason Todd since an ugly thought came in to his head*

Jason"she's too good for you, what if one day you end up hurting her when you lose control? Or worse you cause her to lose the baby? She'll be better off without you..."

To be continued or 6 chapters ahead on Patreon

patreon.com/user?u=35404938

https://www.tumblr.com/wolfsama8?source=share

Gracias especiales ah:

Ben knight

Fateee

Jacob Mooe

Sarudark

nT_wolf 0

Ayham Alqaissi

José Ruiz Dé Austri

Thai Nguyen

Trevor Ferguson

Ty Kennedy

Jameil fluker

Osbaldo

DescendedAngel

Hunters4life

William Washington

Ace

Damarias

True V Munoz-Bennett

Shawn sachs

Jamel Collins

Lastpretzel

Billy protonotarios

Ryan chaffin

Alysha brown

Ashley Coleman

Abbie Jackson

Jordan Mace

Thanks again for the donations