Chapter-10 : The Unoffical Date

Começar do início

I was supposed to stay 10 ft away from him. But here I was stuck in a lift not even 10ft with this rich brat!

Shayra's POV:I got a text from Kabir asking me to bring Alizeh to the 3rd floor restaurant

Shayra's POV:
I got a text from Kabir asking me to bring Alizeh to the 3rd floor restaurant. Yes this guy had managed to take my number with this excuse of executing this plan.

"Alizeh wear the red one" I said looking at her dinner dresses.

"Why? It's literally like a family dinner." She said looking at her dresses.

"Because I am saying girl! Now fast!" I told her when Dua also came to the room. We were in Alizeh's room at the moment.

"Wow the room is really big, btw which floor is the dinner in again?"Dua said coming in.

"2nd floor" I said without thinking.

"Didn't you say it was 3rd floor?" Alizeh questioned.

"Oh yeah sorry I forgot it's 3rd floor" I said acting I could tell Dua later it was fine.Our group dinner was in 2nd floor and Alizeh and Zain's dinner date was in 3rd floor.

"Accha Shayra you go I am coming in 5" Alizeh said.

"It's okay I will wait." I was getting impatient sadly I was hungry because I forgot to have lunch.

"Actually it's going to take 25 more minutes I promise I will be in the 3rd floor by then" she said looking sorry.

"Actually you know what fine Dua you coming?" I asked

"Actually let me do a little touch up." Dua said getting on the vanity table with Alizeh.

"Okay you guys come later." I said mentally taking a note to send Dua a private text later to come to 2nd floor and left.