Epilogue: How Things Were Left

What does it mean to be a Hero you may ask?

"A Hero is someone who meddles in the business of others to make sure that they are safe, no matter what."

That's what it meant to the rising hero known as, Deku. The Hero who saved all and changed the lives of others for the better.

After his sacrifice and devastating battle with Shigaraki. Those who were with him as he took his last breath collected his ashes and placed them in an urn that was found amongst the destruction of Kamino as they took it back to the campus. Upon getting back to UA everyone was devastated over what had happened. All the defeated Nomu's that invaded the school laid across the ground. Amongst them stood Inko Midoriya as she ran towards them in hopes that they found her son, but she was in for a shock as she saw Bakugou standing next to a still crying Ochaco as she held the urn with his ashes inside of it.

On the day Inko fell to her knees and cried out to the heavens why her only child and family had been taken away from her. He was all that she had left to in her family bloodline. Coming down to her she looked up to see Ochaco had sat down on her knees as well as the two shared a long deep tearful hug as all those who were there and around watched in sadness as they had lost the light who shined for a brighter tomorrow.

But that didn't stop them though.

That light that shined brightly carried on towards others shining as brightly as it did when it first illuminated the darkness. Those students who graduated became heroes to change the very state of the land they lived on.

Through the years that passed they rebuilt Kamino Ward. In the image that was set through the way of saying 'From dust to ashes, I shall rise as the phoenix and shine a brighter light'. That was the saying for this new Kamino Ward.

The city had changed from its ordinary appearance into a more diverse and vibrant city. The people who had lost their shops had rebuilt them to restore the life in their city. Even though there were some people who still sought out to cause destruction and danger to others, there were still heroes who lived around to keep peace amongst them.

The Heroes of class 3-A established a hero agency in the middle of the city. They decided in the name of Izuku they would group together to become one big hero group known as, Heroes For All or in short (H.F.A). They hired multiple heroes to work in their agency and had some of them stationed out throughout the city and in other residential areas. There were never going to be a large amount of heroes just in one area where there were those who needed them.

Speaking of Class 3-A, Ochaco had came to tell Inko after the funeral for Izuku Midoriya. Who was buried beside his mentor's grave as it has always been a request and it was saw as a reminder that great heroes are born and not made. She told Inko that she was pregnant with his children in which brought tears to her eyes that her son left a hopeful little light behind.

During the nine months that she had gone through her pregnancy. Inko was there for every moment to help her out and Ochaco cherished it as she always felt that Izuku was still with them in spirit. Then the day came where she gave birth to two infants, A Boy and A Girl.

On the day she gave birth to the kids Inko and her classmates were there to share the wonderful occasion. After deciding she gave the names for her babies.

The girl would be named, Emi 'Izumi' Ururaka. She had brown hair identical to her mother and four freckles lined up in the shape of a diamond just like her father. On her fingers she had pink pads just like her mother as well as on her thumb.

The boy would be named, Toshi 'Zu' Midoriya. He had green hair with black highlights similar to that of his father and four freckles lined up in the shape of a diamond. He was a spitting image of his father in whom instantly made Inko cry a geyser of tears.