A Brighter Future

Start from the beginning

Another flash then showed a clip of Superboy and Robin jumping up out of a Cargo plane, as another showed Dekiru and Aqualad hid behind a table.

Another showed Ms. Martian using her psychic abilities to tear apart a plane, as another showed Robin standing up with Artemis standing behind him.

Another one then showed Kid Flash running with Dekiru not to far behind him.

Another one showed Robin and Superboy behind a crate ducking incoming fire as he then threw a batarang towards a enemy.

Then the final one showed the entire team standing infront of a huge explosion.

In a burst of flashes, it showed:
Batman pulling up a picture of Red Arrow
The Team looking incredulous
Aqualad kicking a door open 
Izuku standing in his room alone
Superboy looking angry
Deku and Shigaraki standing inside their mindscape
Red Arrow taking aim
Artemis dodging an explosion
Zatanna kissing Izuku on the cheek
A bright flash of green light

The team then turns around to stare out to the fourth wall.

Young Justice

{Intro Over}_________________________________________________________

{Intro Over}
_________________________________________________________

{Mount Justice}
December 31, 07:16 EST

After what happened back on Santa Prisca, the team were still shaken by what happened. Their leader, the one they looked up to the most was gone. No longer fit to lead the team due to his condition and his family matters. Now with what's left, Aqualad now leads the team in his position as they walked through the halls of the cave.

Aqualad: Though yesterday was a shocking revelation of sorts, we have reason to feel proud of its victories. Though Dekiru may not be here to join us due to his immediate termination from the team, he has left us with one thing left to be unchanged.

He says as behind them Zatanna looked down with a down casted look sadden for what happened to him as she felt a hand from Artemis placed on her shoulder.

Artemis: It'll be alright, Izuku just needs to cool down. He's in a state of grieving.

Zatanna: I know. But what I saw yesterday wasn't anything like him at all. And I doubt it had anything to do with Shigaraki. It has to be something else, or otherwise...he wouldn't have reacted like that when we tried to stop him. When I tried to stop him.

She told her as she remembered the way Izuku had reacted. The chaotic look on his face the way he just wanted to cause disaster to all who stood in his way. Not caring who they were as he bled black blood from his nose and mouth.

Dekiru: "You're all just in my way, a nuisance. Don't get in my way or otherwise I won't spare you for what's to come."

She recounted. Her shoulders shivered remembering him say that to them, to her.