James smirked and kept it near his ear feeling proud of himself.

"Bye." He said and cut the call. He turn on his laptop and started working. With that a knock came on the door, he sighed and told whoever to come in. His secretary came inside with a smile, her skirt was up from before and another button was open revealing half of her upper body.

She slowly came near him and kept the tray on his table, she was beside him with only two fingers gap in between them. She was wearing adequate amount of cheap perfume making him feel disgust.

"Mr James..."

"Fuck off and it's sir for you." He said through gritted teeth not glancing her for once.

She stromed out of the cabin, he took a sip of coffee and immediately spit it, he throwed the cup near the door making it scattered into tiny pieces. He focused back on his laptop and started doing his work.

It was midnight now and he was in his cabin doing his work. He streched his arms and bend his neck a little making a cracking sound. He shut his laptop and got up taking his coat and keeping it on his arm near his elbow.

He took his personal lift and got down. He sat in his car and started driving back to his house, not exactly a house but a huge mansion. After 30 minutes of slow driving he parked his car and got out.

As soon as he entered the house, he got welcomed when someone throwed a big vase in his direction.

He dogged it and it landed on the floor, he rolled his eyes at his father and got inside. He now throwed a wine glass in his direction and he again dogged it like a pro.

"Try something new Father, you are doing this same trick from past 18 years C'mon try something new now." He said with boring expression looking at his furious Father.

"I told you from past fucking week to attend this meeting.." James didn't let him complete and interrupted him.

"Father I told you I'm not marrying that Sofia bitch."

"You will do as I say."

"I never did as you said before, do you think I'll do it now."

"James.! Fucking do as I say."

"Father.! I'll not do as you say."

"I'm fucking giving you a week time and if you don't marry anyone then what the fuck you say I'll marry you off to Sofia Anderson. If you don't listen to me then all the shares of the companies will transferred back to me."

"You think you will work in that age of yours like seriously."

"Stop the bull shit James, you exactly have a week and if you not marry a girl then you will be doing as I order." He went back to his room with wine bottle in his hand.

James sighed and went back to his room and layed on the bed looking at the ceiling. There was no emotions on his face.

He woke up due to the sun rays falling on his face. He groaned and kept the other pillow on his face and slept again. There was continuous banging sound on his door and he woke up in anger. He took his shirt from the floor and wore it.

He opened the door in anger and immediately closed it back. The banging sound was again countinued. He opened it again and kept his hand on her throat and pinned her to the wall.

"I fucking told you bitch not to enter my house ever." He tightened his grip on her throat more and he can clearly see the fear in her eyes.

"I'm warning you last time and if I ever see you again in my house or in my presence then you will not be found to the world." He said with gritted teeth and removed his hand, she started coughing. Her face was little yellow and blue due to absence of oxygen.

"James you will regret it. Listen to me please.." Sofia said in between her coughs.

James held her elbow and throwed her out of his room and slammed the door on her face. He brushed his hairs in frustration and went in the washroom. He stood under the shower without doing anything.

He went to his company and his secretary started walking behind him making his already anger mood to worsen more. Her clothing was same like yesterday revealing her body so much.

He took the lift and went inside his cabin, the chick was closely following him. He sat on his chair and she came beside him with pungent perfume smell.

"What?" He asked in anger.

"James, I was telling.."

He snapped his face in her direction with pure rage. She looked at him and opened few buttons infront of him.

He got up furiously from his seat and tore her top completely and pushed her out of his cabin. He throwed the torn cloth on her face and slammed the door shut in anger.

She was in complete pure shock, everyone was looking at her. She covered herself a little with her hands. No one was helping her as they all knew her very well.

Tears were rolling down her eyes, James opened the door after few minutes and throwed his coat on her face and slammed the door again.

She was feeling so ashamed. She immediately wore his coat and went from there as soon as possible. It was around 5 pm now and no one went to check on him as they all knew he will fire anyone who would disturb him.

He came out of his cabin and straight got down to the parking and sat in his car, he started driving and got down near a resturant. He went inside and got in the lift to his personal table. He got furious when he saw a woman sitting on his table.

He went towards her in anger and was about to snap but he got more furious when he saw who it actually was. He grabbed her hand tightly and made her stand up from his table. She was trying to remove his hand from her but his grip was too harsh on her.

"What the fuck, leave me." She shouted.

"Sofia don't test my patience and get the hell out of my table."

"I came first James, and there is no name that it's your table."

"Fucking what is this?" He asked showing his name on the table.

She doesn't have the words to say to him. She was acting strong infront of him but failing miserably. Her hands were trembling seeing him this angry.

"I already gave you last chance in the morning, now you will face the consequences." He said through gritted teeth.

"You can't do anything to me, my father will kill you."

He started laughing at her a humourless evil laugh.

He started dragging her from there and she knew this time she messed up bad. She was trying hard to remove his hand from him but it got in vain.

He was dragging her out of the restaurant and everyone was seeing them with widen eyes. He was about to push her in the car but someone shoot him thrice continuously.

Unknowingly his grip loosen on her hand. She took this as an opportunity and ran towards her bodyguard and stood behind him.

He was about to take out something from his back pocket but Sofia's bodyguard made her sit in the car and drove in full speed.

As each second passes his white shirt was turning into red. He wasn't unconscious though, he sat in his car and drove away from there.

He started feeling little dizzy due to so much of blood loss. He was driving in full speed trying to ignore the immense pain he was feeling.

It took him half an hour to get into the nearby hospital. He got down from the car stumbling a little. He took out his phone and messaged someone.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••