Chapter Seventeen

Începe de la început

"Perfect, have a good day ladies" Celeste let out as she waved the the three educators before walking away.

Getting back in the SUV she put her belt on.

"Drop off good?" Aaron asked, Celeste nodded.

"yeah, they have a new educator in the baby room" she let out, Aaron gave her a nod that he knew that it was the Marshal. Driving to Jack's school, Aaron taking his belt off.

"I got him" Celeste quickly got out of the SUV, opening the door for Jack he jumpped out. Grabbing Celeste's hand they both ran to the door of the school, walking in they were faced with the principal of the school.

"Mrs, Hotchner" the tall lady said with a smile on her face, Celeste looked up at the woman.

"Morning, sorry were late" Celeste let out as she turned towards Jack.

"alright have a good day, see you later" she let out, Jack gave her a nod as gave her a hug.

"see you later, love you mom" he said as he backed up and quickly walked away to his class, Celeste stodd up straighter, floored by Jack calling her mom for the first time.

"So, I met the Marshal and stationed her as the teacher Assistant in Jack's class" the principal said, Celeste gave her a nod.

"thank you, it shouldn't be for to long" Celeste let out the lady gave her a nod.

"well I should be going" Celeste let out, the principal gave her a nod.

"have a good day Celeste" she let out, Celeste gave her a smile.

"same" she replied as she made her way out of the school. Getting in the SUV Celeste let out a deep exhale.

"you good?" Aaron asked, Celeste put her belt on before looking at Aaron with a raised eyebrow look.

"what?" he asked started to drive away.

"So Jack called me mom" she let out, Aaron looked at her and gave her a smile.

"really?" Celeste nodded.

"Well it was a matter of time, how did it feel?" Aaron asked, Celeste looked straight ahead and bit the inside of her cheek. She turned and looked at Aaron again.

"Warm and fuzzy" she let out, Aaron gave her a smile as he reached over the middle console and grabbed her hand.

They both got in the BAU.

"Early morning delight got you running late?" Morgan let out with a mishivous smile.

"Morgan" Hotch let out in warning as he continued to his office making Morgan chuckle, Celeste looked at Morgan and shook her head.

Aaron walked in his office and was met with Dave sitting in one of the chair in front of his desk.

"Morning" Aaron let out as he closed the door and walked to his desk.

"Not really" Dave let out, Aaron raised his eyebrows at him. Dave sat forward and pushed a envelope towards Aaron.

"What's that?" Aaron asked as he sat in his chair.

"it's for you" he said, Aaron grabbed the envelope and open it, taking out the single piece of paper. He looked at it.

Time is ticking Agent Hotchner, Making me wait is not wise...

"Who brought this in?" Aaron asked, Dave shook his head.

"I checked, it was just a regular postman. Are the Marshals in place?" Dave asked, Aaron gave him a nod.