[Chapter 6: 'Family' Court]

Start from the beginning

Izuku: Seriously? I said that I'll never date any of them.

Hisashi: I know. They actually arrange it the year before you left them.

Izuku: The day that All Might shattered my hopes and dreams in him.

Toshinori: B-But...

Izuku: You remember. The days that you decided to make Izumi your successor. The day that you saved me from the Sludge Villain, before saving Izumi from the same villain.

Toshinori: O-Oh No.

Izuku: And I knew about Izumi and her friends plan to make me stop being a hero since the day they decided to betray and bully me. However, there is something they didn't know.

Izumi: Like what?

Izuku[Smirk]: Katsuki Bakugou. And Shoto Todoroki. They made this plan, not to stop me from becoming a hero. But to make sure that I wouldn't be in their way of the girls.

Hisashi: What do you mean?

Izuku: Simple. Katsuki and Shoto knew that I had no interest in the girls of their class. The plan was to ensure that I wouldn't get with any of them. But they didn't expect that the girls would still try to get with me. Not like I care.

Hisashi: Anyway. Your Honor. The Yagi Family never showed any love or compassion for Izuku. And even if they did, it would be fake.

Yagi Lawyer: Your honor. What evidence does the Midoriya's possibly have to confirm these claims?

Midoriya Lawyer: And yet, What evidence does the Yagi's have to prove that they love their son?

Then, a screen showed the picture of the Yagi Family, but none of them were with Izuku in them.

Midoriya Lawyer: What you all see before you are the evidence that we have to prove that the Yagi Family never cared for their son. And they will never care for him even if he returned to them. These pictures are 10-12 years of neglect caused by Toshinori Yagi and Inko Yagi. These Pictures are 10-12 Years of Abused and Bullying caused by Izumi Yagi and her friends, who are all 1-A Students of Union Academy.

Midoriya Lawyer then glared at the Yagi Family.

Midoriya Lawyer: Toshinori Yagi might be a hero. The greatest hero in the world. But as much as I'm concerned. Like my clients, Toshinori Yagi isn't worthy of being the Father of Izuku Midoriya.

Judy: That's enough. I've heard quite enough. I've already made my decision.

Toshinori: Thank you...

Judy: Izuku Midoriya shall with his biological father. And Hisashi shall have full custody of Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku/Hisashi: YYYEEESSS!!!

Yagi's: WWWHHHAAATTT?!?!?!

Judy: The evidence against the Yagi Family was more than enough to convince me. And I know that the Yagi Family tried to subrogate this court, through their connection with the council. The Judge that they have bribed was already dealt with.

Hisashi: Thank you, Your Honor.

Judy: This family Court is Adjourned.

[TIMESKIP]

Izuku and Hisashi then returned to the Midoriya Manor as Izuku went down to the workshop, where Melissa was working on the Full Gauntlet.

Izuku: Hey Melissa.

Melissa: Oh Izu. You're back. How was court?

Izuku: We won. Dad has full custody of me.

Melissa[Gif]: I'm so happy for you.

Izuku: Thanks Melissa. Oh, I wanted to give you something.

Melissa: What is it?

Izuku[Gif]: This.

Melissa[Blush]: H-Huh?!

Izuku: I know it was so sudden. But I...

Melissa[Gif]: Shut it You.

Izuku: Huh?

Melissa[Blush]: I'll admit. It was sudden. But I liked it. And I love you, Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku[Smile]: And I love you, Melissa Shield.

Izuku/Melissa[Gif]:

[Screen Switch]

We switch over to a secret military base as we could see someone was given a speech to an army of men.

???: Alright everyone. The time has come. We have waited 20 years to get our revenge on the world that rejected us. The time has come for them to face the wrath of our hard work and strength. We shall make the world regret their insolence! For We are the Imperial Dukes!

Dukes: YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!

???: But first. We must free our generals. The Twin Generals that'll lead us to victory. The Twin Generals that the heroes and their society has taken from us. For 20 years, they have waited! And their 20-year imprisonment has come to an end!

Duke: THE TWIN SUPREME GENERALS! THE TWIN SUPREME GENERALS! THE TWIN SUPREME GENERALS!

???: LET'S GO GET OUR THE TWIN SUPREME GENERALS BACK!!!

Dukes: YYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!