digging the body

Josh POV: when we got to the haunted house we parked where nobody would see us and we started digging a hole as fast as we could and we put kate in the hole. When we were starting to put the dirt back in the ground i heard a honk and it was deena: "get in the car now!" *they start to run to the car* saw C.Berman coming towards us and it scared me. Josh: "Gosh C. Berman: "sorry i scared you" Ziggy: "its okay, why are you here?" C.Berman: "is deena here?" Josh: "Yeah,shes in the car" C.Berman: "can i talk to her?" Josh & Ziggy: "yeah...sure" *c.berman goes to deena and start talking to her* Josh: "So.."  Ziggy: "what?" Josh: "this is all so crazy" Ziggy: yeah....it really is *Josh looks at ziggy* Josh: "you okay?" *ziggy looks at josh* Ziggy: "yeah, yeah its not like we just almost got killed by your girlfriend." Josh: "ex." Ziggy: "what?" Josh: "Ex-girlfriend, shes my ex girlfriend" Ziggy: "Oh.." *both at the same time* "im sorry" Josh: "what are you sorry for?" Ziggy: "that you guys broke up, but what are you sorry for?" Josh: "for my ex-girlfriend almost killing you" *they laugh* Ziggy: "Just say Kate" *Josh is smiling at her and starts to lean in * *they hear someone honking and they look to see* Deena: "IN THE CAR NOW WITH NO QUESTIONS!" *they start to run to the car* *they get in the car* *deena starts the car and drives to their house* Ziggy: "can i ask questions now?" Deena: "sure." Ziggy: "what the fuck is happening?" Deena: "i saw nick with a knife not so far from you" *looking at ziggy* Josh: "Young or old" Deena: "young" Ziggy: "but how? theres no way he could get here" Josh: "maybe there was a way." Ziggy: "what do you mean?" Deena: "yeah, what do you mean?" Josh: "I mean think about it, ziggy just appeared without us calling her here or her making something that would help her get into the future" ziggy: "i mean yeah but where are you going with this?" Josh: "i think i know how to get him back to the past." Ziggy, Deena and Sam: "HOW?" Josh: "but first we would have to find him.." *Ziggy looks at the road* Ziggy: "Deena..." Deena: "Yeah?" Ziggy & Sam: "DEENA LOOK OUT!!" *Deena swerved out of the street into the forest and in a tree* *Everybody groans* Josh: "are you guys okay?" Sam and Ziggy at the same time: "my head hurts" Josh: "we should get out of here and go home to clean up" Sam: "the question is how tho? our car is damned probably not gonna work anymore, we dont know where are we and we have no signal" Ziggy: "guys..." *nobody hears her* Ziggy: "GUYS!!" *Josh,Deena and Sam look at ziggy and she is walking to the light, she almost touches it when* Josh: "ZIGGY, LOOK OUT" *ziggy looks to her left and josh runs to her* *pulls her away* *harry rooker almost stabs ziggy*

Ziggys POV: while the guys were arguing i saw a very bright light so i said Ziggy: "guys..." what the fuck? Nobody heard me so i said it again but louder Ziggy: "GUYS!!" I started to walk to the light when out of nowhere josh screamed out: Josh: "ZIGGY, LOOK OUT" I looked to my left to see harry hooker almost stabbing me, when i felt someone pull my arm and i see josh, he pulls my arm and we run to a car and ziggy went to the drivers seat the quickest Ziggy: "keys, keys, keys, keys where are the keys? josh do you have them?" Josh: "No... cmon here" *they run to the closest shop and they see the doors locked* Ziggy: "Fuck...fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK" *they see ruby lane, harry rooker and campnightwing killer* *the killers go closer to them*