another unexpected visit

*the next morning*

Josh:"good morning baby" Ziggy:"good morning josh" *kisses him* Josh:"um, can i talk to you about what happened yesterday" Ziggy:"oh,um okay....i guess" Josh:"i just wanted to say im sorry" ziggy: "for what? You didnt do anything wrong" Josh: "yes i did, i-" *deena bursts into the room* *ziggy and josh scream* Deena: "chickens" *ziggy quietly* Ziggy:"witch" *sam comes in* Sam:"what did you say?" Ziggy:"im sorry i didnt mean it i promise" Sam:"thats what i thought" *ziggy quietly to josh* Ziggy:"why is sam so scary?" Josh:"i dont know- i kinda do know why she is scary!" Ziggy:"lets go eat breakfast" Josh:"okay but first" *brings her into a tight hug and kisses her neck* Ziggy:"okay sir silence" Josh:"HEY!" *ziggy laughs and starts running to kitchen* Deena:"children" Ziggy:"good morning to you too girl who tried to get her ex back" Deena:"and succeeded" Ziggy:"whatever..." *sam goes to the kitchen* Sam:"good morning" Josh and ziggy:"good morning sam" Deena:"good morning baby" *sam kisses deena* Josh:"PLEASE not when im eating" Deena:"just shut up and eat" Josh:"eugh" Ziggy:"um im right here" *ziggy hits josh in the arm* Josh:"you know i love you zigg" Ziggy:"whatever" *deena laughs* *ziggy gives her a death stare* Ziggy:"dont make me say it again" *deena puts her hands up in defense* Deena:"sorry" Ziggy:"thats what i thought" Ziggy:"cmon" *takes josh by arm* Josh:"i love you" Ziggy:"i love you too josh" *they go to joshs room* Ziggy:"so whatcha wanna do?" *josh gets closer her* Ziggy:"josh no.." Josh: "i was just gonna sit down next to you i promise" Ziggy:"oh...im sorry" Josh:"its okay" *they hear a scream and they run out of the room* Ziggy and Josh:"what? WHAT HAPPENED?" Sam:"were just watching a movie whats wrong with you two" Josh:"we heard a scream" *deena points to the tv* Deena:"its a movie stupid" Ziggy:"it sounded like sams scream" Sam:"i know it was me" Deena:"see?" "she got scared of the movie okay stop stressing we arent killing each other" Josh:"oh okay" *pounding on the door* *everyone looks at the door and at each other* Ziggy:"ill get it" Josh:"ill go with you" Ziggy:"no you stay here josh end of conversation" Josh:"fine" *ziggy goes to the door* Ziggy:"yes?" ?:"hello" Ziggy:"nurse lane???" Nurse lane:"ziggy?? Ziggy:"what are you doing here?" Nurse lane:"why are you here and how are you here?" Ziggy:"long story" Nurse lane:"look could you help...me" *they go inside*