a suprising visit?

1978 Ziggys POV: I dont know how i got here "AHHH" "AHHH" "WHO ARE YOU" "WHO ARE YOU" "Im ziggy where, where am i ?" "wait Ziggy ?" "Yea" "Kates auntie" "what no that was-" "-Cindy, yea Cindy is my sister" "Can um somebody explain why im here?" "I think you can help us" said a girl with black hair. *Panicked* "How, i promise im not a witch" "No, no wait what did you say" "what?" "the witch" "yea?" "the witch was in your past?" "she was" *Josh quietly* "Oh fuck" "what? What do you mean Fuck?" "in the past.. Did you bury the hand? " Ziggy: "Fuck, no because me and my sister were about to bury it and then there was this rock saying "the witch forever lives" so we didnt know where the body was so we didnt bury it and then the killers were running to us" Josh: "wait killers like billy barker, campnightwing killer" "tommy yea" "what?" "okay, its gonna sound crazy but tommy was trying to kill us but he was like i dont know possesed so the witch probably wrote his name on the stone and he was a killer there were like thousands of kids dead and aswell as my sister" "wait so tommy was your sisters boyfriend?" "mhm" "Fuck" *Deena and Josh look at each other* Both at the same time: "Christine" Ziggy: "What are you talking about?" Josh:"Can we take you to somebody" Ziggy: *Nods Head*