Jealous much?

Kate: "HEY CINDY!" Cindy: "finally someone" *Kate kills her with an axe and ziggys sees it and and ziggy holds Joshes hand* Ziggy: "sorry" Josh: "Its okay" Kate: "Does someone want Cindy?" *holds her dead head and looks at ziggy* *ziggy is panicking* Josh: "Hey,hey,hey its okay, its okay" *hugs her* Deena: "Someone was jealous" *looks at kate* *Kate is jealous and is looking at Josh and Ziggy and smiles psychopathly* Josh: "You wanna kill her" Ziggy: "You really wanna kill me" *looks at josh* "youre jealous, you think i love Josh" Josh: "WHAT!, the fuck kate i dont love ziggy i love you and not her im just trying to be nice to her that doesnt mean im in love with her." Kate: "really?" Josh: "yeah,really" Kate: "Are you so sure?" *she looks at their joined hands* *let go of each others hands* Ziggy: "No, i dont like him i was just scared and he held my hand just because i was scared and i was panicking, Kate i know we dont know each other that much, but i would NEVER do that to you even if were not totally friends but i would never i promise Kate." Josh: "Kate i know you think we like each other but i promise you i dont like her and she doesnt like me I LOVE YOU!!" Kate: "You... you love me?" Josh: "yes.." Kate: "aww, well thats too bad Joshy" *Ziggy sees that she putted the knife in Deenas stomach* *Ziggy muffluded crying* Josh: "whats wrong" *Ziggy while crying* "she...she..." Josh: "what? What ziggy?" *Ziggy points to deena who falls* Josh: DEENA!! Kate: oopsies. *Ziggy goes to her* *Ziggy starts to grab the knife from the sharp side* *Ziggy grabs the knife* *Ziggy looks at Josh who nods* Ziggy: Goodnight pretty princess! *Ziggy stabs her in the heart* *Kate dies* *Ziggy drops the knife and runs to deena and Josh* Ziggy: "check if shes breathing" Josh: "What?" Ziggy: "JOSH DO IT!!" Josh: "okay okay" *Josh checks if shes breathing* Ziggy: "Is she breathing" Josh: "yea.." Ziggy: Okay keep the pressure on this blood Josh: Okay *rips his shirt a little and puts it on deenas side* *Ziggy gives her cpr* *deena wakes up* Josh: "YOU DID IT!!! OH THANK GOD THANK YOU" *Josh hugs Ziggy* Ziggy: "Deena?" Deena: "yea?" Ziggy: "How do you feel?" Deena: "Like i was killed... oh wait... i was" "thank you" *looks at ziggy* Ziggy: "youre welcome, cmon"